Working in sales with commission

seven

This guys job is pretty stable... On the contrary this girl I used to link I've known her 2 years and she's had 9 diff jobs in that time(she's in recruitment). One month she's telling me how good the pay is(circa 3.5k a month). Next month moaning coz she's out of a job and she might have to sell her car and she can't afford petrol.

(Fuck me she was annoying)

This guys job is pretty stable... On the contrary this girl I used to link I've known her 2 years and she's had 9 diff jobs in that time(she's in recruitment). One month she's telling me how good the pay is(circa 3.5k a month). Next month moaning coz she's out of a job and she might have to sell her car and she can't afford petrol.

(f*ck me she was annoying)

Thats a nightmare. 

(f*ck me she was annoying)

Yep sounds like recruitment.

My sis worked in recruitment for a whole and her last few months was similar to that story you mentioned.

Well she's left a few years back. Runs her own recruitment company for carers.

You are either the boss at the top calling shots or you jumping from job to job in hat sector.

Most people I know that were involved are on some other stuff now.