Skills that DONT pay the bills

Davicious X

the bants

me n my don cud easily write a sitcom, radio show, to dwarf top boy phoneshop etc

but its like o well (disclaimer: im sure a lot of ppl think this when theyre bussin jokes with their bedrins)

--

thinking of doing this music ting agen doe buying some pioneer 400s with mixer for 8 bills tomorro wish me luck

• Upvote 1

Music.

Back when I was 14 or so I was quite into production and mixing. Got very into sound engineering and that. I knew a lot.

Sacked it all off to be a good lad and focus on academia.

I'm moving into a much bigger yard this weekend so I now have the space to pursue these interests again. Pos to Philly js. I feel your pain bro. Wish me luck as well.

Loads.

Graphic Design, Studio Production & Engineering, Songwriting, Clothing Design (my designs have previously sold units), PC and Mobile Repair, Teaching bla bla fucking bla.

In the end, if you hearts in it you'll make it your everything. I feel like i've accumulated these skills to prepare myself for something in the future. But just because i'm not making money from them doesn't mean they're not useful or that I'll stop learning new useful things.

• Upvote 1