would u eat horse meat ?

Kim

Dyou know what, I have no real moral reason to say no, except for my personal love of horses, and that may have to be it.

I think as a race we need to have a sit down and serious think about the treatment of animals and the alternatives to using them for meat.

The effects to ecosystems and the natural world is quite devastating..

100%

Had a bite of a kangaroo burger not so long ago, wasnt too different tbh

Yeah I would.

I don't have massively strong feelings against animal cruelty, but I don't want to be involved when certain species of animals are becoming extinct for our own personal consumption, e.g. shark fin soup (only really in China though). They skin dolphins alive and chop them up to use as bait in capturing sharks, and now certain dolphin species are closer to extinction. :(  Same way I wouldn't eat rhino.

Dyou know what, I have no real moral reason to say no, except for my personal love of horses, and that may have to be it.

I think as a race we need to have a sit down and serious think about the treatment of animals and the alternatives to using them for meat.

You a veterinarian or considering becoming one?

I don't know how our human brains reached a stage where it feels bad to eat other animals. I do it with contradiction as I don't like the thought of them being killed & would not kill one myself. I'd rather the country didn't start breeding Horses just to slaughter them.I hope & believe most places in the UK end their lives humanely. Can't stand the way countries like China treat other life forms though.

• Upvote 1

Just the horn. They leave behind the bodies. Madness they're selling horns to make money for their community, yet don't even use the meat to provide a meal.

Same for the sharks used for shark fin soup. 

They drop the Sharks back in the ocean to basically drown.

Chinese are fucked.

You a veterinarian or considering becoming one?

No, though it is a career that interests me, why?