black women getting no love ATORR (brothers confirmed as thirsty)

Supermalt

i can guarantee u black women get more air on dating sites for one reason and as weird it sounds. 

they respect black chicks more and are looking for a beat tbh....thats why black chicks get more air because people already have the misconception theyre more difficult/less likely to give it compared to other races *particularly caucasian*

right i need to end this myth about black girls and hair> most chicks wear weaves because they follow fashion aka celebs. as do white women, who also wear weaves but call it extentions.

most black celebs wear weaves to protect their hair from overstyling

e.g

Sanaa

zcgq.jpg

Gabriel Union

n7z0.jpg

Angela Simmons

gjtl.jpg

Nikki Minaj

s6uw.jpg

Taraji

hlq6.jpg

Tyra

yuks.jpg

Brandy

rdms.jpg

I agree they should promote thier natural hair as much as possible, but they aint all bald headed under them wigs.

/

looool

2h97.jpg

• Upvote 3

Black people aren't born with 'bad' hair, its actually the food we take that makes it that way, heard this from someone before can't remember.

What is 'bad' hair? That is a load of foolishness. The only way food is affecting hair is by the nutrients it provides, whether you're black, white, Asian, whatever.

i can guarantee u black women get more air on dating sites for one reason and as weird it sounds. 

they respect black chicks more and are looking for a beat tbh....thats why black chicks get more air because people already have the misconception theyre more difficult/less likely to give it compared to other races *particularly caucasian*

truth to this.

truth to this.

Thats xacly what I thought

dhMeAzK.gif

mah-nigga-o.gif

#GENERALLY SPEAKING...

IF BLACK GIRLS WERENT PERCEIVED AS BEING SO HARD FACED/SO STRONG,... MORE SUBTLE... LIKE #GENERALLY SPEAKING WHITE GIRLS... I'D SAY THEYD GET APPROACHED HEAVILY MORE...

right i need to end this myth about black girls and hair> most chicks wear weaves because they follow fashion aka celebs. as do white women, who also wear weaves but call it extentions.

most black celebs wear weaves to protect their hair from overstyling

e.g

Sanaa

zcgq.jpg

Gabriel Union

n7z0.jpg

Angela Simmons

gjtl.jpg

Nikki Minaj

s6uw.jpg

Taraji

hlq6.jpg

Tyra

yuks.jpg

Brandy

rdms.jpg

I agree they should promote thier natural hair as much as possible, but they aint all bald headed under them wigs.

/

looool

2h97.jpg

ANSWER THIS...

IF WE WERE ALL IN AFRICA... (DI BLACKS) ... WOULD YOU STILL BE SAYING 'OH WE NEED TO USE WEAVE TO PROTECT OVER STYLING'

OF COURSE NOT... BLACK GIRLS HAVE BECOME HEAVILY WESTERNISED AND YOU FEEL THE WHITE/ASIAN HAIR LOOK THUS WHY BLACK GIRLS ROCK WEAVE... HAIR EXTENTIONS...

NOW FOR THE MATTER OF WHITE GIRLS WEARING HAIR EXTENTIONS WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE LONG HAIR... I CAN PERSONALLY SAY THIS IS FOR VOLUME... THERE A DIFFERENCE TO MAKING 'VOLUME' AND JUST ALL OUT HAVING SHORT HAIR AND CHUCKING A 5FT LONG WEAVE ON YOUR HAIR....

COME ON JUST BE HONEST

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In terms of the dating, I also think the thing to note is this study mostly looked at people who are 35 and over.

Researchers for the app looked at 2.4 million heterosexual interactions by users who are mostly aged 35 and over, to collect the statistics.

I would imagine a lot of people over that age are looking for a permanent partner and not just a bang. Which would also explain why Asian women were so high in terms of received responses. And why black women are so low. Also as this site and study is US based I'm also going to guess if people are voting on first impression a lot of people of that age and over are going to be overweight...

A study that skewed younger would be interesting. Anyway this entire article is a way for the AYI app to try and compete with Tinder it's good marketing. As this study has been all over the net this week. Probably grabbed them tons of new users.

According to that study an incredible 83.6% of black men are happy to date outside of their race. Numbers like that limit the amount of black men available to black women.

But whats really amazing about the study is that while those black men are happy to date outside their race, they are still the least wanted by those other races.

The proof of this is that while the women of other races are least likely to respond to black men, black women are least likely to respond to white men. Meaning that to black women, black men are still desirable. But of course those black men are happy to date outside of their race.

Whats really baffling to me is that I've been verbally attacked for saying that I wont date outside of my race like I'm being racist. What a sad state of affairs.