Is AVB starting to crack?

Fighting Weight

He's sold Bale, spent a lot of money on bringing players in and has probably underachieved, and currently sits in 9th with a goal difference of -3

Do you think the pressure / frustration may be getting to him, he's responded to of the comments made about him recently in the media, never a good sign imo

How much leeway will he get this season re his final position?

Will finishing outside the top 4 again given the money spent and players brought in (yes I'm aware Spurs made money from Bale) be acceptable?

I always thought with the midfield set-up  & a poacher upfront Spurs would be a hard to score against but have a lot of trouble scoring, this has been exacerbated by Eriksens injury & Soldado's troubles settling in

Do you think AVB will be manager at the start of next season?

Spurs fans what are your opinions on him & the season so far

• Upvote 1

AVB must dislike BAE though

No LB ..can easily recall BAE from loan..instead he'd rather play people out of position till danny rose recovers.

He has to sort out the striker problem and the LB problem next month...or hes gona look like shit...need creative mids...tired of seeing our fulllbacks advancing. Amount of times i saw Kyle fucking Walker ..our RB...on the Left Wing....Please tell me why?

was taking in swinging corners thats why

/

i wouldnt say hes cracking 

but the press do have an agenda against him because he isnt chummy with them....

if he gave them some crumbs it would keep them off his back but from his view he doesnt trust them and thinks he is good enough and will do well enough for them to not be on his back

Imagine being a journo that has to do the Tottenham rounds...

From 'arry to him... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have to go the weird quotes and untranslatable comments angle with AVB. Its all you've got.

Wenger ain't chummy with none of them, but at least he gives them a bunch of quotes and dry humour to go with their 5 star biscuits.

• Upvote 1

search you tube.

Rsonist your boys should start to give Neil Ashton greif anytime you lot see him anywhere. I would even say start harassing his family member's 

Ashton and that fat west ham c*nt Samuel are irrelevant.

AVB dealt with both nicely.

Will still be surprised if he's not gone by the New Year though. His position is getting to that almost untenable point.

• Upvote 1

Agenda Issues

Martin Samuel (ghostwriter of Harry Redknapp's autobiography, lest we forget) writes in the Daily Mail that he believes Andre Villas-Boas 'gets relatively little criticism' because he is a young, foreign manager. Mediawatch would hate to think how he would be treated if he were English.

'If Harry Redknapp had fallen to ninth as Tottenham manager, he would have been decried as tactically inept,' writes Samuel.

Let's take a walk down memory lane, Martin. Back in 2010/11, Harry Redknapp's Tottenham picked up just 19 points from their opening 13 games. This season, Tottenham have 21 points from the same number of matches. Redknapp's Tottenham happened to be sixth; Villas-Boas' Tottenham are now in ninth despite having more points.

Mediawatch does not have perfect recollection but we're buggered if we can remember Samuel attacking Redknapp for losing to Wigan, West Ham and Bolton.

Chatting out of his arse. Remember how much leeway curbishley,hodgson,harry himself etc had.

They love to alienate foreign managers from the get go unless they give them funny jokes like jose does or get results like wenger.

This really reminds me of Rafa in the way they are blowing this whole thing out of proportion with "is he starting to crack" same old shit

His main problem is his fucking stubbornness

Wont change tactics that clearly dont work because he doesnt want to admit hes wrong

AVB is his own worst enemy, he chooses to put himself in this situation for whatever the reason..

What is his love in with chadli & paulinho?

• 2 weeks later...

what did he say in the press conference last night regarding the players we bought? 

Should of gone psg in the summer

Feel sorry for him he's done now