Ukraine Protests

Fighting Weight

Wot???

Snm

Russia should take back what is theirs...

Klitchkos should fuck off back to germany too

Guest TRAGEDY

few years back russia did similar to georgia remember? battered them for a couple days, georgia surrendered and russians went home happy, west didnt do f*ck all.

Wot did the Muslim countries do?

Don't forget Russia invaded Afghanistan..

you man are fucking boring.

this guy has some fixation with islam, he must spend hours going through anti islam vids on youtube.

what i said was very relevant to the current situation, i was pointing out no one will get involved and russia will get out after theyve had their way and shown whos boss.

as for what did muslims do in afghanistan, well 100,000s did go fight against russia and did a pretty good job, not forgetting mr binladden with his weapons supplied by the US

Guest TRAGEDY

this guy has some fixation with islam, he must spend hours going through anti islam vids on youtube.

Nah got better things to do but your people are always in the news and not for good reason.

what i said was very relevant to the current situation, i was pointing out no one will get involved and russia will get out after theyve had their way and shown whos boss.

as for what did muslims do in afghanistan, well 100,000s did go fight against russia and did a pretty good job, not forgetting mr binladden with his weapons supplied by the US

Russia got fucked up big time in Afghanistan