Group of Homosexual black guys attack white trendy chick

The Somalian

>>>>> gays

Don't know why they think they can talk/act reckless to females. Fucking disgust me

One queer Asian lad told my ex he was gonna have her raped. Caught him working in House of Fraser in Manc. Thought I wouldn't do anything cause he was gay. Choked the tart out whilst shouting to his colleagues what he'd done

• Upvote 7

>>>>> gays

Don't know why they think they can talk/act reckless to females. Fucking disgust me

One queer Asian lad told my ex he was gonna have her raped. Caught him working in House of Fraser in Manc. Thought I wouldn't do anything cause he was gay. Choked the tart out whilst shouting to his colleagues what he'd done

Ā 

Ā 

:lol:

• Upvote 2

>>>>> gays

Don't know why they think they can talk/act reckless to females. f*cking disgust me

:lol:

Pmsl.