SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET BANGED OVER HARD!!

Sean Ash

vpeq.jpg

YOU AINT GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT YOU MATE!!! I HAVE A FIRM WAITING FOR YOU, YOU LITTLE c*nt!!! 

I AINT PAYING YOU BACK YOUR MONEY. YOU GOT "JACK"ED MATE! 

YOU FUCK MY GIRL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER. 

IT'S ON!!!

• Downvote 10

Guest Chelsea Jack

vpeq.jpg

YOU AINT GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT YOU MATE!!! I HAVE A FIRM WAITING FOR YOU, YOU LITTLE c*nt!!! 

I AINT PAYING YOU BACK YOUR MONEY. YOU GOT "JACK"ED MATE! 

YOU f*ck MY GIRL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER. 

IT'S ON!!!

bruv I never beat your girl we are just mates, no here family from years back you insecure prick. I know you been hurt in the past with ceazy n that but you need to seriously speak to someone cos your paranoia is on next levels.

Was coming in for a pint not even to beef him. I know sean well and wouldnt shag his bird and split up a happy family.. wtf i'm not a c*nt.

Anyway I go into his local and before i can say anything ash runs up to me saying "Scalesy you ginger c*nt why have u been shagging my missus"

this old middle aged fool must have try swing me with some SLOPPY bang. I could see it coming from a mile off and just ducked. Then I Dropped him with a lead right right then just blacked out and hit him a few times on the floor. Dunno what hes like, jus did a runner afterwards cos it was his pub so would have got on top for man.

Actually feel bad cos man obviously has serious alcohol problems and insecurity issues, but such is life.

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

jack mate should have asked for troll tips

don't need. This aint a troll, just a case of the boy who cried wolf

hv u shagged ceazy?

nah. He's accusing me of sleeping with his new wife. Basically I kno her family through my aunt and have known her for years, she used to baby sit me when I was a younger. Would NEVER beat. Would be like incest ffs.