What are you buying your other half for Xmas?

kerser

No idea, my friend just got his fiance a 61 plate convertible TT, she'd already sold her car for 10k so he put the rest and koppedd it her.

Life is good for some, crazy thing is her dads a millionaire aswell :lol: true say her dad already gave them both 100k house deposit and is paying for most of the wedding.

No idea, my friend just got his fiance a 61 plate convertible TT, she'd already sold her car for 10k so he put the rest and koppedd it her.

Life is good for some, crazy thing is her dads a millionaire aswell :lol: true say her dad already gave them both 100k house deposit and is paying for most of the wedding.

Sound like he's playing the long game, good for him lol.

Probably some shoes.

if y get her perfume buy the stella martney lilly perfume myyyyyyyyyy dayssssssssssssssssssss

or the burberry original for women cheap but mdzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u will be eating her mate smell is heaven

http://www.allbeauty.com/productPaging.php?productId=3422&ref=%7Badtype%7D&utm_source=%7Badtype%7D&utm_medium=FREE&cm_mmc=%7Badtype%7D-_-Free-_-Listing-_-3422&currency=GBP&country=48&&gclid=CITqlteNl7sCFWzItAodhzEAQA

both perfumes are tried and tested.....

white girls LOVVVE michael kors

korrrr

most girls love michael kors

especially black girls - but you wouldnt know this as you dont know any you choc ice

/

aint got an other half so nobody getting sh*t

love choc ice. got a 20 pack in my freezer

• Upvote 2