BAD CREDIT - AVERAGE CREDIT - GOOD CREDIT

Guest 90210

Idiot.

Got a CC, max it out every month then pay it off.

Why was this negged, that's standard for a CC, pay it off monthly.

Why "max it out though"?

I didn't neg you btw

Got a set limit off 500, spend more than that a month so I'll max it out, then move to the debit card for the remainder.

Get's paid off each month direct debit

Idiot.

Got a CC, max it out every month then pay it off.

Why was this negged, that's standard for a CC, pay it off monthly.

Why "max it out though"?

I didn't neg you btw

Got a set limit off 500, spend more than that a month so I'll max it out, then move to the debit card for the remainder.

Get's paid off each month direct debit

That's a bit pointless in my opinion

LOL @ clearing a CC in full each month, so pointless. Get a 0% interest CC and pay it off until the 0% interest runs out. Just make sure you pay more than minimum and it means you pay it off before the 0 interest runs out.

LOL @ thinking credit companies will like you if you pay shit like CC completely off each month so they make no money out of you....

• Upvote 2

Nuff people do what yoshie is saying to improve there credit file

I think its one of the best ways

Long as you aint dumb and spend what your cant clear come end of the month

im doin it myself as I fucked up my Credit file when I was younger And I see improvements every month or 2

im doin it myself as I f*cked up my Credit file when I was younger And I see improvements every month or 2

thats wot i like to hear

like i just paid something off and i checked it a week later and it jumped up 200points... was like rar

im doin it myself as I f*cked up my Credit file when I was younger And I see improvements every month or 2

How the hell is it one of the best ways?

Your credit rating is built from using a proportion of your limit, say a quater

Yoshie is just giving his credit company money without making much difference to his credit rating

The problem is there is many people like him who don't really understand how it works

Yoshie is just giving his credit company money without making much difference to his credit rating

The problem is there is many people like him who don't really understand how it works

So with a CC, say £500 limit, what would you say I should be spending on it per month for it to benefit my credit rating.

Won't lie, was told that using a CC and paying it monthly would benefit the credit rating so presumed the higher the monthly bill, the better :ghost:

So with a CC, say £500 limit, what would you say I should be spending on it per month for it to benefit my credit rating.

Won't lie, was told that using a CC and paying it monthly would benefit the credit rating so presumed the higher the monthly bill, the better :ghost:

No it's based around you making payments on time

doesn't matter what they are

a history of missed payments - bad credit - a history of county court judgements - bad credit

a history of on time payments - good credit

It is basically a way of other companies knowing whether you can be trusted to make payments for whatever you are trying to buy

• Upvote 1

How is he giving them money when he's paying it off every month? :/

Around £150-200

How long have you been doing that? Have they not asked if you want to increase you're limit yet? If they do, increase it but still keep the utilisation as low as possible

• Upvote 1

Around £150-200

How long have you been doing that? Have they not asked if you want to increase you're limit yet? If they do, increase it but still keep the utilisation as low as possible

Around 5 months now, never been asked if I want to increase the limit.

Will start using it for purely petrol that will make it £200.

Will having a higher limit benefit my credit rating even if I continue to spend £200 monthly?

Had a look online just now on Experian, rating is at 778.

They take a percentage from transactios. Also asumming that the 0% interest period is over

He is using the card more than he actually needs without doing much benefit for himself

Around £150-200

Around 5 months now, never been asked if I want to increase the limit.

Will start using it for purely petrol that will make it £200.

Will having a higher limit benefit my credit rating even if I continue to spend £200 monthly?

Had a look online just now on Experian, rating is at 778.

Yes

http://uk.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/the-five-basic-components-of-a-credit_score-1380.php

They take a percentage from transactios. Also asumming that the 0% interest period is over

He is using the card more than he actually needs without doing much benefit for himself

Ok but yoshie isnt giving them money

Ok but yoshie isnt giving them money

He is giving them money if he is repaying the £500 limit + interest / any other charges there are, many cards charge for either 1. withdrawing or 2. card transactions