The Division

Gambino

Good playing with ya yesterday Gambino.

Your donny Gwop tho. Lolol i dunno what other shooters hes played but it defo isnt Gears of War. Running into so much gunfire.

Might be on after work today still.

LOL That is Elements brother. He fully wasn't grasping the concept of the game, kept on saying it was shit because he was dying. He had no idea about changing his weapons, abilities, clothing or anything. He started to like it when we got in the DZ though. This game is fucked if you don't have a squad.

lol. I dunno what it is, I suppose it's the same when you buy clothes on GTA or Kit out your car, something good about it right? That's how we are on Division. Everyman rushing for the clothing loot to get some new Air Max on it, and when I say Air Max, they literally do have Air Max 90's on the game just without the swoosh lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is the truth! I got that modern day Streets of Rage feeling when I'm playing it. Me and Element spent about 1 hour trying to do the first part of one mission and failed it every time last night until we gave up and moved along to try upgrade and find better weapons and body armor. Challenging as fuck when you are taking on higher level dudes. My other mate must of died at least 25 times on one mission, had to keep reviving him.

Swear its harder than demo...kept getting lenged down yest.

one time I was at a dons feel circling around him trying to get his attention to revive me...c*nt was too busy shooting dons n I bled out

dont know why people would attempt to play this without a mic/headset though ffs...im trying to call out flankin tekkers durin the missions n peeps are just static