Trapstar

Horatio Caine

Guest TRAGEDY

He uploaded a picture of his face and the hood mandem weren't rating it at all.

I say fair play to the man for actually showing his face, there are baaaaare people here who are invisible ghost thugs who you can't even see on the screets

Link?

lol @ bar one or two people everyone has shown their face

bar 50 plus percent

niggas dnt like a skinny white man living life

woodpecker is realer than most imo

but the backlash has been relentless

I believe him too tbh. He's a boaster though, spoke to him on the phone about something and within the first 30 seconds he manged to squeeze in "woke up next to a peng ting" lol it was totally unrelated too :rofl: .

Notice how he always had some story for every post. in relation to him or one of his mates

Guest Chelsea Jack

I believe him too tbh. He's a boaster though, spoke to him on the phone about something and within the first 30 seconds he manged to squeeze in "woke up next to a peng ting" lol it was totally unrelated too :rofl: .

Notice how he always had some story for every post. in relation to him or one of his mates

di white gayle

Lol the true meaning of the word haters

obviously I only post about awesome experiences, Im not gonna post in the anti venting thread, like "woke up and banananas was ripe, mmmmmmmm"

I live a lot, i dont work 9-5, im out nearly every night

the chances of awesome experiences goes up 100 fold

Like tuesday when some milfy (chubby) woman clocked me painting, took photos, lipsed me when police come past and proceeded to come to my house and squirt on my sheets

true stories