January Speculation/Transfer Thread 2013/2014

Mame Biram Diouf

That door could be opened ahead of the January transfer window as De Bruyne's agent, Patrick de Koster, is due to hold talks with Chelsea in an effort to determine where his client stands.

De Koster told EXPRESS: "I am going to fly over to London to find a proper solution with Chelsea.

"Should Kevin be granted a transfer, I will be immediately on the phone to Michael Reschke (Leverkusen's general manager). We have a great relationship with him.

"Clubs like Borussia Dortmund, Schalke and Wolfsburg have also enquired.

"Kevin will decide which club offers the best future for him on a sporting level."

akan Calhanoglu's agent says he is aware of Arsenal's interest in the player - but the youngster is more than happy to stay with Hamburg.

The 19-year-old German-born Turkish international has emerged as a target for a host of clubs, but it is Arsenal who are understood to be heading the queue for his services.

Speaking to Hamburger Morgenpost, his agent Bektas Demirtas admits that he was expecting Arsenal to make a move for him.

However, he feels that he could remain at Hamburg - with his current deal still having two and a half years left on it.

"I am aware of an interest of Arsenal FC in the services of Hakan," he said.

"I am expecting Arsenal FC to approach Hamburger SV in a more concrete way during this month or January.

"But Hakan and Hamburger SV, it's a story of success. Our main ambition is that he is staying on with Hamburger SV. To progress further as a player."

Suarez to gala.

Can see it happening

These english players got no vision... Plus after he fails at chelsea he can drop to a decent sized club with medals in his pocket...

Better then staying at everton, getting replaced by a spaniard then ending up at west ham/qpr

Can see it happening

These english players got no vision... Plus after he fails at chelsea he can drop to a decent sized club with medals in his pocket...

Better then staying at everton, getting replaced by a spaniard then ending up at west ham/qpr

Chelsea love a young English midfielder; Frank Lampard, Scott Parker, Steve Sidwell, etc.

I never understand why any team would wait till Jamuary to start negotiating any deal. At least get all your business done in principal so you can bring in the new faces for the start of Jan and have them for the extra month.

As Gary Neville said. You can always tell the well run club from how/when they conduct/conclude their transfer business.

Long term loan ?