FAO: DJ's.

Seth Rollins

You can't use it for Serato DJ can you.

You seen the price for the newest Rane and Pioneer with the sound card in? *Dies*

Yeah its made for serato scratch live, its got the "SL" (searto hardware) built in so you dont need to buy the serato hardware separate. You can reocrd your sets straight from the mixer with serato so Im guessing its got the SL3 built in. Plus all the buttons on the mixer trigger the song library, cues and loops etc on the serato software so you dont have to touch the laptop while djin.

I had the SL1 to begin with. Bought the TTM 57 for the studio.

I sold my SL1 after about 3yrs and bought the SL4 for when I play clubs (had that for about 2yrs now).

Dont think Ive seen the rane/pioneer collabo mixer, whats it called? 

I paid £1100 for the TTM 57 but that was back in '09

You seen the price for the newest Rane and Pioneer with the sound card in? *Dies*

Yeah its made for serato scratch live, its got the "SL" (searto hardware) built in so you dont need to buy the serato hardware separate. You can reocrd your sets straight from the mixer with serato so Im guessing its got the SL3 built in. Plus all the buttons on the mixer trigger the song library, cues and loops etc on the serato software so you dont have to touch the laptop while djin.

I sold my SL1 after about 3yrs and bought the SL4 for when I play clubs (had that for about 2yrs now).

DJM-900SRT & Rane 64

http://serato.com/dj#mds=2

They have the SL4 spec built in, Two PCs can be attached to the mixers (SL4).

I have the SL2 and it seems much more solid with the Serato DJ compare to Scratch live, no drop outs whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

DJM-900SRT & Rane 64

http://serato.com/dj#mds=2

They have the SL4 spec built in, Two PCs can be attached to the mixers (SL4).

I have the SL2 and it seems much more solid with the Serato DJ compare to Scratch live, no drop outs whatsoever.

Looks good!!

Got the Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus (the silver limited edition one) in the studio as well as the TTM, 

The one you posted looks literally like the two mixed together so probs couldnt fault it.

Never really experienced any drop outs with my SL1 back in the day tbh.

I like the SL4 though because you can hook two laptops up to the one box and also link it with ableton and use the bridge.

My SL1 dropped out because I didn't use a Macbook and had a 2.0USB.......But now I have a 2.0USB so it stopped but I wanted to see what S'DJ was saying so copped the SL2.

With Ableton, you need the 32 bit version of the software to use the bridge................... I bought the 64bit version...................................

:clueless:

I dunno but i just plugged my ddj-sb in for the frst time and this shit is fun

/

Anyone got a serial for serato dj for me?

Goli that r1 isnt a controller is it? Has recordbox built in?

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got a spare serato license?

Went to check my boy, and someone walked into his shop selling the Numark NS6. Took that straight off him, £300.

So got the NS6 and my Mac. Will run that at home, and run my boy's SL1 at clubs.

What's the SL4 got? I can't be arsed with SL's as that means then purchasing Pioneers for the house. So far the NS6 is great. Having fun with that and still trying to learn all the features.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first signs and rumours were leaked only at the end of last year. Many around us said they didn't believe it. No way Pioneer would go 'back in time'. However! This is what we saw just minutes ago this morning. The first presentation of Pioneer of a project they are still working on. As you can see in the right corner they haven't even have a model name for it. There aren't much details to tell you, besides the fact that it did have a USB connection as well, so we could assume it will be a hybrid like the Reloop RP-8000 for example. More later....

1149624_10152069401672946_762850329_o.jp

look nice