Tinder

Niall Ferguson

4 hours ago, Restrictive said:

1244530413_big_mouth.gifDid you beat?:ph34r:

Nah, date was dead.  Girl was barely talking and acting kinda juvenile.  This girl had said she was previously engaged and with someone for 11 years or so.  In her car after leaving the bar sucking on her basketball titties, I got her to start jerking me off at the same time but she actually had no clue what she was doing.  There was some dodgy technique followed up by her saying "Am I doing it right?".  With someone for 11 years but can't give a handjob?

:clueless:

My d*ck couldn't stay hard after that and I got in an uber home.  Needless to say we didn't meet again after that.

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

No full body pics?

Deeeaaad givaway

She had a full body pic but it must not have been recent.  My own fault in honesty for not being more on point.  Also I have been making some questionable matches recently but I attribute that down to roasting.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Em Dott said:

Nah, date was dead.  Girl was barely talking and acting kinda juvenile.  This girl had said she was previously engaged and with someone for 11 years or so.  In her car after leaving the bar sucking on her basketball titties, I got her to start jerking me off at the same time but she actually had no clue what she was doing.  There was some dodgy technique followed up by her saying "Am I doing it right?".  With someone for 11 years but can't give a handjob?

:clueless:

My d*ck couldn't stay hard after that and I got in an uber home.  Needless to say we didn't meet again after that.

She had a full body pic but it must not have been recent.  My own fault in honesty for not being more on point.  Also I have been making some questionable matches recently but I attribute that down to roasting.

Eesh

Sounds like a nightmare

This catfishibg shit is real huh

sounds well gay

blaming his impotence on the movement of her hands

titan you're gettin on a bit now, you can't be sucking on tits and going home for a sobby wank

you need to procreate my boy

is it the pressure of passing on your genes that's stifling your erection

38 minutes ago, local said:

sounds well gay

blaming his impotence on the movement of her hands

titan you're gettin on a bit now, you can't be sucking on tits and going home for a sobby wank

you need to procreate my boy

is it the pressure of passing on your genes that's stifling your erection

:rofl:

local dont give a fuck

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2017 at 11:01 AM, yhfam said:

Girl was telling me she goes on tinder links without them getting the number beforehand but if she likes them when seeing them  they'll then get the number.

:lmao:

is this the norm?

Nope that's a warning sign she's probably going to be annoying and difficult. If the opening hour of back and forth convo is going well. I ask for their mobile number/watsapp. Means you're in closer contact with her and can get things moving properly. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, local said:

wait til you're there

never really worked for me

n u look like a desperate slag

No offense my bro but that's you

Plus why would i tell them I'm not in the country bro. Couple swipes a week before i go. Tell em I'm spending the first week with family and then when i land them chickens are already marinated and the oven is preheated

• Downvote 2

57 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Think we both know local is the farda of tinder bro 

he got me a bit wound up there for a second

i wanna see pics of atleast 5 of these success chickens eric

and by chickens i mean these floozeys lay spread eagle with your big fat head and the days paper next to it

where u off to

/

does it still not show you as being miles away still tho anyway

if you switch back after you've matched then it does defo

i saw it on slags profiles before before

keep that story consistent

• Upvote 2

linked a persian ting yesterday

was in the mindset yeah possible wifey route who knows

she drops 'WHAT ARE MY TURN OFFS INSTANTLY ABOUT FEMALES'

i said - WOMEN WHO ALREADY HAVE KIDS/ARGUMENTATIVE/UNNCESSARILY ETC ETC ETC

SHE THEN REVEALS SHE HAS 2 KIDS.... AFTER ALLOWING ME TO SPEW ALL THIS SEMI-DISTAIN I HAVE FOR WOMEN WHO HAVE KIDS THAT I WOULDNT APPROACH - EVEN TALKING ABOUT MY COUSIN IS WITH A GIRL WHO HAS A 13 YEAR OLD KID AND HE NOW HAS A KID WITH HER - AND HOW MY GRAN DOESNT LIKE IT/APPROVE COZ SHE ALREADY HAS A KID WITH ANOTHER MAN

WHEN SHE SAID SHE HAS KIDS - I COULDNT SEE IF SHE WAS PULLING MY LEG BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID OR IF SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH

AFTER ALL THE BANTERING SHE DEFINITELY ADMITS SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND SHE HAS 2 KIDS.....

WAS LIKE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - WHY NOT WRITE THAT SHIT ON YOUR PROFILE BEFOREHAND FFS - I WOULD HAVE GONE TO MY BOYS AFROBEATS RAVE INSTEAD FFS

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

On 31/03/2017 at 6:18 PM, Flat Eric said:

No offense my bro but that's you

Plus why would i tell them I'm not in the country bro. Couple swipes a week before i go. Tell em I'm spending the first week with family and then when i land them chickens are already marinated and the oven is preheated

Won't work, it will still show you as however many miles away.

Just wait till you land, will only take a day to get the ball rolling.