Whats your favourite game of the last 5 years, and why?

Davicious X

MODERN WARFARE 2

Would go with that because it was probably every bit as good as it's predecessor and the hype and scene surrounding COD4 were still very much alive with this game. Would go as far to say I haven't experienced the same joy in online gaming since everyone moved on from this title.

The Last of Us

Metal Gear Solid 4

GTAV

All up there as well.

Vanquish:

I had no idea about this game until guy I worked with who I was discussing Bayonetta with said the same people made it.  I saw one gameplay video and bought the game instantly.  I haven't played a game that intense and addictive for a long time.  Only real negative is how short it is and that they won't make a sequel.

Street Fighter 4:

Probably because of the community we had on here for it.  I enjoy playing it still, nowhere near as much as before due to not enough free time and not many people on here still playing it.

Bayonetta:

Just pure entertainment.  Don't play as often though, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Ninja Gaiden 2:

Bought this game in like 2008/9.  Almost smashed up my room and returned it to Game like 2 days later but decided to stick with it.  Best decision of my life.  Love the game, even though it's hard as nails.  It's one of those games that gives you unparalleled satisfaction when you become good enough to overcome the hard parts.

Haven't really bought games.  Waiting for Metal Gear Solid 5 to hit 360 and then I will dive back in to gaming more often.