Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

Is the grass greener on the other side?

11 posts in this topic

Anyone found that it is?

Why does it always look greener even when it isnt?

Past 3 months ive had fun being single again after 7yrs. It may be the novelty factor but we'll see come 6 months time if my opinion changes

Anyone found that it is?

Why does it always look greener even when it isnt?

Coz everyone likes the idea of something 'New'. Whether it be a new car, a new tv or new p*ssy. But eventually everything loses the novelty factor.

pure piff

was knock out by 8

trus me my grass is the greenizt

Grass is not always greener

the power of desire and temptation is a test of your own mental discipline

Failing this, you risk suffering in overindulgence and you will be stuck in a state of limbo forever never progressing in life.

A real life example of this is being a 40+ year old bachelor realising hes too late to start a family because the ship has sailed or a fella that raised a broken family because he cant hold down a stable relationship because hes a sex addict etc

Just like how adam was tempted to eat the Apple which caused the fall of man, I believe in life there are things out there that we are not meant to dabble in however the temptation (in this case a greener grass) is prevalent as a way to prove our worth mentally and if we were to overcome it, it will make us stronger.

One of many tests in life 

EDIT

the subject in question is a very broad one hence the context is open to interpretation, therefore each situation should be judged on their merit 

Since my main team all got in Rships, been thinking it looks nice to have that sort of connection with someone that actually cares about

Currently heading in that direction with a chick who seems to do every and anything for me and I can't find the Uturn space fast enough !

yh i believe it is

popping over for a visit shortly