Times where youve lost compsure

seven

when i was like 17 we were out drinking in the park (as you do) and this chick a few of my mates had been through was now flirting with me, i thought oioi here we go, shes sat on my lap all night, little kisses here and there, got my full attention, i walk her home and thats where it stopped. she went to go in the house and leave me to walk home....

i flipped, called her a c*nt etc etc (id had near on 3 liters of white cider at this point) she went to punch me (she had more than enough cherry lambrini), we argued and i stormed off.

ahhh to be a teen again

• Upvote 1

started a new job clocked early that almost all of the guys there were neeks so i was a breath of fresh air so had a good pick of the girls there. One of the group of girls tells me her friend likes me so I start moving to her knowing the christmas party is coming soon. 

Move to it at the christmas party get in the cab get to my yard shes like i cant sleep with you im like cool give her some P's let the taxi drop her off at hers.

Been texting her but shes been a bit off like slow to respond and shit 

start to lose composure 

get waved with her and her friends

her friend drops me home in her car I ask her friend wag1 with me and her friend she laughs and says 'i dont know' cringed as i got out the car knowing she was gonna tell her friend i said that

Went from being chased to blatantly chasing

• Upvote 9

I don't understand how guys feel a way when girls don't reply. Keep it moving, she's long

I'm a non-reactive person in general

ive done this to a few girls on my whatsapp

message them... convo is ok and stuff but its always when u wanna link up or suttin thats when they go offish or say things like im going here or there

then u dont message them for a hot minute

then u try ur luck again few weeks down the line

same thing

:(

Move to it at the christmas party get in the cab get to my yard shes like i cant sleep with you im like cool give her some P's let the taxi drop her off at hers.

Been texting her but shes been a bit off like slow to respond and shit 

I ain't saying you were wrong I'm just saying I woulda been a bit more persistent when she said she can't sleep with me.

"What you mean? Forget work colleagues life is too short etc..."

I defo wouldn't of given her no P to get the taxi home lol and I defo wouldn't of been fucking wid her again after that.

• Downvote 1

nah should have played the lie along with her

tell her you dont do one night stands anyway.... and how she should come up to talk/coffee whatever and you got a spare room.... just gas

once in there you start the lipsing and she will say something like 'we can kiss but no sex'

then move on and on and there will be more denials until you pull out your piece and then you have a rape case lol didnt realise what i was typing sounded so rapey till i typed it

but mandem know that lie game where chicks will just say we aint gnna do it till you do it and then she says i dont normally do that......

natty missed the boat imo

• Upvote 12

Been texting her but shes been a bit off like slow to respond and sh*t 

I ain't saying you were wrong I'm just saying I woulda been a bit more persistent when she said she can't sleep with me.

"What you mean? Forget work colleagues life is too short etc..."

I defo wouldn't of given her no P to get the taxi home lol and I defo wouldn't of been f*cking wid her again after that.

Nah I didn't just take say yeah cool and hop out I know girls love to give token resistance to make it seem like they aint easy 

happens all the time

I was speeching it for a good 2-3 minutes I got out the cab but she weren't coming so i left it

i was saying all sorts of shit

come in i wanna show you my house, ill walk you home in a bit etc