Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

The Lie of the Ummah

77 posts in this topic

why do people convert to islam

why are pakistanis and afghanis and bengalis such ardent supporters of an arab mystical cult whihch subjugates them to an arab vassell state

why do british asians and blacks not see that they are viewed as irrelevant drones by a dogma rooted in arab custom 

take for example the young doctor who went to syria to be part of the so called  'ummah' and got murked

did he not realise they hate asians in arabia ?

why did he feel the need to subscribe to an arabs culture

Abbas-Khan-011.jpg

I urge all non arabs to emancipate themselves from arab domination... im sure we had different names and customs before islam polluted us

in the same way the black slaves were taken and moulded into their white masters image

surely we have too ?

discuss

if your against islam dont follow it simple and am sure there where many backward relgions in the indian sub continant before islam was introduced and there still is to this day now

by the way your a sell out and u dont know where you belong like many asians in this country

why do people convert to islam

why are pakistanis and afghanis and bengalis such ardent supporters of an arab mystical cult whihch subjugates them to an arab vassell state

why do british asians and blacks not see that they are viewed as irrelevant drones by a dogma rooted in arab custom 

take for example the young doctor who went to syria to be part of the so called  'ummah' and got murked

did he not realise they hate asians in arabia ?

why did he feel the need to subscribe to an arabs culture

Abbas-Khan-011.jpg

I urge all non arabs to emancipate themselves from arab domination... im sure we had different names and customs before islam polluted us

in the same way the black slaves were taken and moulded into their white masters image

surely we have too ?

discuss

Been saying this for years, I dropped out the Arab part of my name  by deed poll when I was 17, was a weight off my shoulders tbh, a ball and chain cut loose. 

Afgoon ur dad would be worshiping an elephant if it wasnt for islam, the grass aint greener mate.

Afgoon ur dad would be worshiping an elephant if it wasnt for islam, the grass aint greener mate.

:lol: :lol:

Di real real

Thesres now quite a few brothers setting up convoys to go syria to help out

mostly pakistani or bengali no arabs i might add

Got alot of respect for thrm but couldnt do it myself

Getting harrassed at customs for suspicions of terrorist training

And when you do get to syria theres risk of being killed

why am i a sellout ?

because I am like neo being unplugged from the islamic matrix

im sure there mus be many so called muslims in muslimbo feelin the way i used to before i broke free as a 12 year old

timebomb - why is worshiping an elephant any different from worshiping this 'allah' creation

you are so indoctrinated you cant see the folly of your own argument

Why did Mohammed beat a 14 yr old

why any dirty old man would is the most probable answer

she looks fresh and 'older thene 14 ' and i bet the p*ssy was tight and no one else had been up inside

lol bt muslims have concocted a whole story around it LOL

actually he married her at 6 and then fucked her at 10

timebomb I beg you explain such behaviour

and dont come with that 'it was just hwo things used to be in the year 700' argument

because I am like neo being unplugged from the islamic matrix

:rofl:

im not the spokesman for islam pal, i dont have a definitive answer on that particular subject but nevertheless it doesnt define the religion its just the thing anti-islam heads constantly zone in on as a way of putting down the religion.

Yes in 2013 we know it as wrong, whether it was standard cultural practise of those times yes probably, but once upon a time in this country witches were burned and people were hung drawn and quartered for stealing, times change.

All the Abrahamic religions were created by aliens that came down to planet Earth to manipulate us, just like all the other religions. 

im not the spokesman for islam pal, i dont have a definitive answer on that particular subject but nevertheless it doesnt define the religion its just the thing anti-islam heads constantly zone in on as a way of putting down the religion.

Yes in 2013 we know it as wrong, whether it was standard cultural practise of those times yes probably, but once upon a time in this country witches were burned and people were hung drawn and quartered for stealing, times change.

Skeen.

Thesres now quite a few brothers setting up convoys to go syria to help out

mostly pakistani or bengali no arabs i might add

Got alot of respect for thrm but couldnt do it myself

Getting harrassed at customs for suspicions of terrorist training

And when you do get to syria theres risk of being killed

Fucking d*ckheads, same guys who blow themselves up firing an rpg. 

Clueless.

c/s Afgoon for once though.

if your not born into it why would you force that kind of madness on yourself

prayers 4-5 times a day, fastings, no smokin or drinking  etc

not just about that its the princliple of that religion i dont see it as a peacefull religion what theyy try rannt on about allllllll the

time..... full of hypocrites

backwards religion

people should be able to choose though

Sure does In the west, the way you treat women smh

The way Asian/Arab men treat their women in general is disgraceful lol

It's a cultural thing