IF THEY WROTE A BOOK ON YOUR LIFE...

Guest Chelsea Jack

born in the outskirts of the midlands a lost soul who was reguarly whipped on wild adventures from catching a train to france to

her first girls holiday saved up and paid for by doing things un-civalised, the fun loving girl lost her way as the dark mist

of love took her to her worst time tortured by a shadow as she slept as well a alive fearing for life as she tired to paINT ON A SMILE

free from the chains she struggles to cope as the past has moulded her into a walking living timebomb

u wana read??

How strong would the opening paragraph be? What about the opening line? How would you tell it? If it started well it would certainly help me get into it.

Only five years old and already he had a full working understanding that, sure he was never foolish enough to believe that a bearded fat man in a red suit would deliver presents to the world each year, or that some bunny would bring chocolate eggs, what was the connection there anyway? But at his age it seemed almost cruel to consider that he knew, unequivocally, that life wasn't fair. He simply had way too much responsibility to enjoy things the way other children, even twice his age, enjoyed them. The magic and wonder had been ripped away before he had had the chance to truly experience it. Now, after the realisation of the falsehoods of that magic, there was just life, and it is full of disappointment. A child shouldn't know such sadness, let alone a little boy only just celebrating his fifth birthday.

if it was serialized this is how it would read in the papers

On the showdown with profit margins:

I knew I had to show up I did not want to let the down the people who possed me.

On his relationship with Jas and Mike Glourious
My relationship with Mike became strained when he came out of prison and my bond with Jas was tighter than his

On Eskay Jones
I really like the bloke, I would shake his hand and show no hard feelings

On Darren Gayle
A misunderstood guy, I want to give him a hug
  • Upvote 6

I am in the middle of writing the screen play for a story of my life, but I have not finished it yet because the ending will be me as some loser speaking to guys 20 years younger than me on an internet forum

I knew I had to show up I did not want to let the down the people who possed me.

My relationship with Mike became strained when he came out of prison and my bond with Jas was tighter than his

On Eskay Jones

On Darren Gayle

PMSL

On Eskay Jones

On Darren Gayle

sdftgssdfs