Black thug punched me during "knockout game"

Incumbent

Ashley_Depew.jpg

A woman lied about a black male hitting her while playing the “knockout game.” According to theSt. Louis Post-Dispatch, Ashley Depew, 23, told police that she was attacked and hit in the face by a “black thug.”

She said a group of young black men approached her while she was standing outside of a bar called Trophy Room on Nov. 17. After the attack, she said people scattered. Depew’s eye was swollen shut.

However, those who were at the Trophy Room that night didn’t recall the incident. Police later discovered that Depew’s boyfriend, Justin Simms, punched her in the face.  Depew lied to protect her boyfriend and prevent him from being arrested.

Depew’s lawyer doesn’t want her to be charged because she was a victim of domestic violence. However, Depew’s lie could have led to the arrest of an innocent black male. Furthermore, her lie perpetuates racial stereotypes that continues to affect millions who are racially profiled or must deal with racial injustice on a daily.

Because her selfish act could have led to a more disastrous situation, Depew should be charged with filing a false report.

However, Police have yet to indicate if they will file charges against Depew and her boyfriend.

TagsAshley DepewCrimeKnockout GameRaceRacism

its shocking how some people will just add black suspect  to a witness statement and that is all that is needed to automatically make their story credible.

coulndt of just been a thug had to be a black thug,sad thing is she knew this was all that was needed to make her story stand up..crazy

• Upvote 3

its shocking how some people will just add black suspect  to a witness statement and that is all that is needed to automatically make their story credible.

coulndt of just been a thug had to be a black thug,sad thing is she knew this was all that was needed to make her story stand up..crazy

u do realise this knockout game is a thing tho that black kids are doing n was all over yank news stations

banging out randomers is obviously not supreme daemon behaviour tho

• Downvote 2

Racial profiling 

Nothing makes me more mad. 

for example, I work for a big company with lots of employees and a few months ago I suddenly started getting these emails from the 'African & Caribbean Network' and that I am now a member of this 'brotherhood' 

Point was, I never recalled telling anyone at work about my ethnic background or agreeing to be a part of that community

Obviously someone took one look at my brown face and my African sounding name and though yep hes a perfect fit SMH

she either doesnt like black people

or she thought saying a group of black people would just be easier for the police to harrest

lol why would she want anyone to be arrested

she wanted her fella to not get in shit

seems like a pretty feasible idea to me what with the hype of the knockout game "sweepin the nation"

• Downvote 4

And yeah, not much wrong with what she did tbf

battered woman syndrome and covered her fellas tracks by syaing she was punched by a random black guy

There is obiviously video evidenc (which we have all seen) of this type of thing happening so it lent weight to her claim

I'm sure her description would have been incredibly vague too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

look at the track record of blacks it is justified in my opinion.

Around 12 years ago I was on the N253 and there were two pretty white girls.

They got of the bus and this black guy followed them off the bus and walked the same direction as them.

So I got off the bus and went to the police station and said there is a black guy following 2 white girls and he looks

like a rapist. Unfortunately women at the desk was black and gave me a plane face. But she did get a patrol car for me to follow the guy up dalston lane 

#AroundBlacksNeverRelax

• Downvote 3

They got of the bus and this black guy followed them off the bus and walked the same direction as them.

So I got off the bus and went to the police station and said there is a black guy following 2 white girls and he looks

like a rapist. Unfortunately women at the desk was black and gave me a plane face. But she did get a patrol car for me to follow the guy up dalston lane 

#AroundBlacksNeverRelax

whats that racist forum you also use?

its shocking how some people will just add black suspect to a witness statement and that is all that is needed to automatically make their story credible.

#AroundBlacksNeverRelax

Pmsl is this real life

#AroundBlacksNeverRelax

whats that racist forum you also use?

niggermaniacs

Incumbent, on 19 Dec 2013 - 15:53, said:

i can't believe what i'm reading, this bitch wrongly accused based on race which could have gone horribly wrong & some ppl are actually trying to justify it?

what the actual fact

how was her accusation based on race? it clearly states in the article why she lied.

would you give 2 shits if she said it was a white bloke?

who's justifying anything? we're giving obvious reasons as to why she'd give that description

the question is why would u care about this story from the other side of the world? its already been on here twice

why r u allowing the obvious sensationalism in this sh*t excuse for journalism to wind you up?

the "journalist" claims "her lie perpetuates racial stereotypes that continues to affect millions who are racially profiled or must deal with racial injustice on a daily." but yet there's no mention of the actual perpetrators of the knockout game perpetuating these stereotypes, or the actual victims that actually suffer from racial injustice when they're getting knocked unconscious 

CS Local on this, just used this phenomenon as a scape goat for her abusive boyfriend

c/s

/

im not saying that people dont use blacks as the default scapegoat for fake crimes but in this case it just makes sense for her to link it to the knock out game cause its been all over american news