Players that are holding teams back from progressing?

kerser

Ivanovic, Cahill, Lampard, Torres & Cole.

3 down 2 to go.

Cahill has improved vastly.

Shame his one on one defending is a shambles. If he backed off anymore he'd be out the stadium. I know it's early days but that Mangala looked an absolute unit against us the other day. Think we signed the wrong black brick shit house in Zouma.

Ivanovic whilst he started the first few games brilliantly has been poor defensively. Luis starting on the left in the few games he has impressed so Azpilicueta should be moved to his natural position and Ivanovic kept as a back up CB/RB.

slyly jack wilshere

hes playing calm 

arteta and monreal 

look at what happens to the shape when hes in the lineup though.

aint even his fault thats why i said slyly. him not being fit last week forced wenger to go to our old shape and we saw a 2013/2014 performance and not the struggle weve been trotting out this season

slyly jack wilshere

hes playing calm

arteta and monreal

look at what happens to the shape when hes in the lineup though.

aint even his fault thats why i said slyly. him not being fit last week forced wenger to go to our old shape and we saw a 2013/2014 performance and not the struggle weve been trotting out this season

It needs to be Ramsey or Wilshire I'm the middle either one is good/,Ramsey being the slightly better option atm

That's Wenger's fault

Benzema makes BBC

Sniejder

lamps_682x400_1038038a.jpg

All of them

For club and country

1pt at the world cup

Chelsea off to a flying start

Meanwhile United and Liverpool struggling with 2 undroppable captains

The other day I think I saw a Liverpool fan asking "what is Gerrard offering?"

Can't remember who it was but when I find out I'll forward the research in this thread to them

It would be RIDICULOUS to blame Liverpool's poor form on Gerrard

I tried to warn guys but they just wouldn't listen….Suarez will be a HUGE loss

Back to the topic: RVP

Gerrard will be a member very soon if his form doesn't improve but his form was very very good last season so he gets the benefit of the doubt. I think Allen and Henderson need to play together Gerrard just takes up space as he sits deeper they have to play as a box to box midfielder and basically hold stevies hand incase he gets over run in a 2 v 1 or 1 v 1.

Mignolet,Skrtel are my choices atm

not looking forward to Mirallas v Gerrard,Lovren,Skrtel smh

I think Sakho is a beast and we are doing a very bad job in integrating him into the squad

but BR wants lovren and skrtel PMSL

Sakho is a very good defender and he is strong. exactly what we need our problem for a long time has been soft CB's after Hyypia and Carra reached its cycle. Agger,Skrtel,Lovren are all aggressive but they are really not that strong that 6 ft 4 player from Villa will kill them everytime

Sakho + Ilori could be a bootleg Sakho & Varane partnership imo which I liked. They both played well in the WC

3HUNNA being a sideman = league title

3HUNNA being the main guy and scoring 15+ league goals a season = no league title

10/11 when Berbatov, Nani and Hernandez saved the team all season while Dracula broke his leg and 3HUNNA was going on holidays to Dubai and America = league title

3HUNNA being RVP's sideman when RVP scored or assisted vs nearly every team in the league = league title

RVP being injured last season and 3HUNNA being the main guy = no league title and our worst premiership season

Not 100% sure about this one but have we won the league when 3HUNNA has won a pfa or club POTY award?