Week 18 & 19 - 13/14 Premier League - Festive Football

User

The more this season goes on, the more foolish some people will look.

How so?

The big game argument is used against everyone when they start hitting otherworldly form, the same was said about Ronaldo a couple seasons back.

Suarez will end up this season, as the biggest scorer in Pl history having missed the first 5 games and then go rip the World Cup, people who doubt his ability will be left looking stupid as i said.

How many do you think he'll score?

The more this season goes on, the more foolish some people will look.

How so?

The big game argument is used against everyone when they start hitting otherworldly form, the same was said about Ronaldo a couple seasons back.

Suarez will end up this season, as the biggest scorer in Pl history having missed the first 5 games and then go rip the World Cup, people who doubt his ability will be left looking stupid as i said.

How many do you think he'll score?

Bcz8hzaCIAApOas.jpg

Adam has injured our players 5 times

bale twice

vertonghen

Parker

+ Paulinho

look how disgusting all the challenges are as well smh

Adam Hates Spurs

I'm surprised that nobody has made more of yet another appalling challenge by Charlie Adam against a Spurs player this weekend. 

I'm not entirely sure what Charlie Adam's problem with Spurs is, but he has a long track record of poor behaviour when up against Tottenham...is he just a rubbish player who accidentally hacks everybody or does he have a genuine problem with the club? Mad to even think it I suppose, but see the following:

- During the 10/11 season, he broke Gareth Bale's ankle in a late challenge whilst playing for Blackpool at WHL.

- In 11/12 season, whilst playing for Liverpool, he was sent off for two bookings within the first half an hour. The second of which he booted Scott Parker just below the knee in a very dangerous challenge. 

- Preseason before 12/13, he caught Gareth Bale in an otherwise pedestrian friendly played in 38 degree heat in Baltimore...this was again for Liverpool shortly before transferring to Stoke. Bale demanded an apology for the OTT challenge but this wasn't forthcoming. 

- During the 12/13 season, he was sent off for two cynical fouls on Jan Vertonghen (Bale was too good to get close to by then), the second of which was a snide boot in the legs from behind.

- 13/14, within minutes of coming on the WHL pitch, he fouls Paulinho who then went off and is facing a lengthy lay off.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I haven't seen any widespread condemnation of his behaviour before.

Ross THFC

sandro.jpg

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

The FA referred the incident to their three-man disciplinary panel, as they feared that the referee, Kevin Friend, had not benefited from a clear look at it. He took no action at the time. The panel, however, did not feel that the challenge merited a red card and so there will be no further action against Adam.