better than itunes?

Supermalt

Miles ahead in terms of?

Sound quality and addons wise install MediaMonkey go to EQ put the 'Rock' preset on and with good headphones or speakers and you'll wonder how you've ever used iTunes.

iTunes interface is amazing, I'm just fussy about how my music sounds.

Plus little things like it updating my Last FM automatically, it searches my music folder all the time for new files and doesn't add every single music file I play to my library like iTunes does. I don't want a Super Mario mp3 in my library which I decided to play once for nostalgia reasons.

I like how iTunes makes it easy for me to connect my devices and transfer Apps/Music etc relatively hassle free

but will try Media Monkey

easy ??

i fuckin hate it

one of the main reasons i dont like apple devices

drag & drop >>>>>>>______

When you have large (and properly tagged) libraries its useful.

I set ratings on my iPhone for tracks as I listen to them so I know which ones to delete once its syncs on my Mac (and it automatically puts 4/5-star ones in a playlist).

iPhone is pretty shit for creating playlists though.

I like how iTunes makes it easy for me to connect my devices and transfer Apps/Music etc relatively hassle free

but will try Media Monkey

easy ??

i f*ckin hate it

one of the main reasons i dont like apple devices

drag & drop >>>>>>>______

Agree with Dub....

You drag & drop on iTunes Tee

When you have large (and properly tagged) libraries its useful.

I set ratings on my iPhone for tracks as I listen to them so I know which ones to delete once its syncs on my Mac (and it automatically puts 4/5-star ones in a playlist).

iPhone is pretty sh*t for creating playlists though.

If you have a large and properly tagged library then iTunes is the last thing you want. What happens when you play an mp3. file you just downloaded from an album you're giving a listen then it adds that file to your library without you even wanting it?

Yeah that's an issue i've had with iTunes as well, and is what I used Foobar for when I had a PC.

On Mac I just end up using preview (space bar when the track is highlighted in Finder).

Not sure what you mean by "If you have a large and properly tagged library then iTunes is the last thing you want.". If its all in your library then everything is easily searchable. I used to have everything separated into folders like

Albums

--[Genre]

----[Artist - Title]

Instrumentals

--[Producer]

Singles

--[Artist]

So was all scrolling, and trying to remember whos the main artist/what album, but now I just put in the name in the search bar and I get what i want.