Which race of people do you think are the most hated on the planet?

Don Crack

Are 'Pakis/somalis' hated?

I think it's whites 

In this country Somalis seem to be universally detested.

I mean if you go up to people who have problem with some races, more likely they will include Somalis.

Craziest thing is if you ask them to give a valid reason. They wont be able to give you on

Not blacks, i think blacks are only hated on a local level, internationally i think arabs/pakis/muslims are trending for most hated due to media propaganda/terrorism, but i think whites will always be the most hated internationally due to their historical atrocities, current foreign policies and treatment of immigrants in their countries.

• Upvote 1

My impression was that for black people, there is more hatred towards white people than other races.

its strange

I know a lot of middle class/upper middle class whites who love indians and asians but who despise blacks

and then there is a separate working class white element (evidently larger) who love of the blacks but dislike the asians

aand there seems to be little interaction between each group of white people interestingly

I think its partially because black people have the most celebrated race in the western world. Look how much of popular culture can be attributed to them. Look how glorified black culture is.

Black people can say "look at how amazing our athletes are", "look how amazing our musicians are".
Like arguably its hard for white people to group themselves because they are the majority.
But asians can't say the same.

My impression was that for black people, there is more hatred towards white people than other races.

See that's the problem with blacks they are not grateful 

If we are to be totally honest black people would still be swinging from trees or would have a very primitive existence if white people never helped

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

blacks hate themselves first and foremost.

/

remember a lot of former colonies in africa and asia that still love master

then youve got japs who worship white people

and then there is a separate working class white element (evidently larger) who love of the blacks but dislike the asians

not really

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

See that's the problem with blacks they are not grateful 

If we are to be totally honest black people would still be swinging from trees or would have a very primitive existence if white people never helped

if it wasn't for US, you boys would still as you say "be swinging from trees", we gave you a rich heritage and culture, along with Christianity.