Which race of people do you think are the most hated on the planet?

Don Crack

See that's the problem with blacks they are not grateful 

If we are to be totally honest black people would still be swinging from trees or would have a very primitive existence if white people never helped

you east africans are black africans too though just a different type funny  how most people are so confused about that including you lot yourselves

Huh Mandizi I presume you are from the Mandizi tribe in Rhodesia. The difference between  us africans in the east and the rest of you we are warriors and fight. If the white man never took you in,  educated and sheltered you. Where would black people be now?

im not going into history because i dont know shyt tbh lol  but the somali vs west african/carribbean ignorance coming from both groups is disturbing we are not the enemy

• Upvote 1

yet how do the responses in this thread benefit you in 2014 really?

talk about black women with low self esteem you made a thread to see who will cosign you on how much u hate blacks.

excuse me you have exactly how many black women in ur family. your thinly veiled agenda is quite sad.

knob jockey

yet how do the responses in this thread benefit you in 2014 really?

talk about black women with low self esteem you made a thread to see who will cosign you on how much u hate blacks.

excuse me you have exactly how many black women in ur family. your thinly veiled agenda is quite sad.

knob jockey

There the Black women go again. I didn't say i hate black women. I find some things about black women annoying but typically black women jump down your throat about anything just to justify how right they are about something. And maybe when Black women start listening to black men a bit more then the black man will stop running to the white women. Todays Black men and women have nothing in common and its important for the black women to see this because they are the ones raising the children.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Somalians are mongrels have arab in them

same with ethiopians?
Seems not

my point is their from the same region so they must be mongrels using your logic?,what makes them different to somalis?

people acting like somali's are something mad different when their are plenty other africans just like them.

Guest TRAGEDY

The result of HLA class I and class II antigen frequencies show that the Somali population appear more similar to Arab or Caucasoid than to African populations. The results are consistent with hypothesis, supported by cultural and historical evidence, of common origin of the Somali population."[86]

''there the black women go again'' one woman now is the voice of all black women on the planet.

Mr world connoisseur, may I beg your pardon, as you were.

your acting like one now tho pmsl

Exactly thats my point. Trying to show how right she is. And women will refuse to look into it. They will always be right which the black woman always tells the children they are right and never wrong since daddy isn't around to say so. When black people attack their own, that reveals to me how insecure they are because we are not suppose to be like that.

e.g

When a black woman says shes advanced more than the black man, she will never bring up the fact it was by the white man. But in defence of the black man they will not say that we were raised and hindered by them. Why aren't Black Women supporting their Black Men?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nah she's got offended for no reason

obviously feels dons comments on certain black women are directed at her

and still fumming from another thread pmsl

what he said about black community is true her response was un called for and just backed up his theory on bitter black women tbh.

the irony.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1