Celebrity Big Brother C5

Admin.

Its back on C5 @ 9pm.

Who's going into the Celebrity Big Brother house?

The latest celebrity face rumoured to be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house is Blue singer Lee Ryan.

If he was to go into the house - and it's probably not a big if - he says he would want the public to see a different side to him.

"My ultimate aim would be for people to see me how I really am. I’d like people to see that I’m quite a deep thinker, and more sensitive than people would realise."

Another person who may want the public to see another side to them is Apprentice runner-up and 3am columnist Luisa Zissman.

A movie actress once linked with Courteney Cox's ex-husband David Arquette has also been linked with the house.

Jasmine Waltz, 31, jetted over from Los Angeles last weekend – and her Twitter and Instagram accounts contain several references to her being in London.

Ollie Locke will also be reportedly heading into the house after leaving Made in Chelsea last summer.

The 27-year-old has been linked to CBB after leaving the E4 reality soap in August and was rumoured to be following fellow posh pal Hugo Taylor into the I'm a Celebrity jungle. However, Ollie did not end up in Australia for the ITV series.

Bisexual Ollie would be the first cast member from the E4 show to sign up for the Channel 5 series.

Neighbours star Alan Fletcher, who has played Dr Karl Kennedy for almost 20 years in the Aussie soap, is reported to have signed a six-figure deal to be part of the Channel 5 series, according to The Sun.

The 56-year-old would follow in the footsteps of his Aussie soap co-star Ryan Maloney who finished third on last year's show.

Former boxer Evander Holyfield has also been linked to a spot in the show, with a reported six-figure deal.

TOWIE beauty Sam Faiers will reportedly be heading into the house - click here to see her leaving for a secret location.

MAIN-Sam-Faiers-2908808.jpgIs Sam Faiers going in?
WENN

The Essex blonde has reportedly landed a six figure sum to step into the most famous house in the UK but Sam, 22, will not quit TOWIE.

N-Dubz rapper Dappy is reportedly ready to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - a year after saying he would never do a reality TV show.

According to The Sun, the former N-Dubz singer, 26, is set to sign a £100,000 deal to take part in the latest series of the Channel 5 show.

New mother Katie Price was rumoured to be heading Big Brother-way but she has shunned the rumours, much to our dismay.

Jim Davidson has been again linked with the show after having to pull out at the last minute during the summer.

Whatever happens we're hoping for a repeat of the best Celebrity Big Brother moment in history.