How long could you stay away from your Phone/Net/social Media?

Afroman

not long tbh

my net allowance ran out yesterday on the phone until tuesday and i was just looking at it thinking how useless it was.

was only 6 years ago we didnt really have smartphones. madness.

I went for a xmas/new years dinner with some old friends a week back. Waiter brings the munch and one of the peeps I was with brings out her phone and took a snap of the munch and Desert before she took a bite. I am thinking wtf.

I hear with j-lovely about some of the content not even worth keeping or uploading. But The Moc always sets in later. 

First thing I do when waking up his checking my phone and its probably the last thing I do. Sad. 

Just noticed how shit my attention span has become in the last few years. 

lost my iphone in ghana  was actual pain 

no net, no communication - felt so cut off from the world 

day before i left someone left an s3 on a bar counter-  collected that sh*t - using it now 

not really on social media. I dont use insta, fb dont have an active twitter so im good in that regard

in relation to i5's post , ive been out with girls to dinner and before we eat they take a snap of the meal - its very sad 

girls always snap the meal, went out for dinner last night, girl didnt take any pictures, she looked nice n she was upset that i never took pictures of her or the food  :/

not feeling her too tough now, due to the phone thing,its a issue to me, social media junkies...

no insta/facebook/twitter/vine or anything. like it this way