Benefits Street - Channel 4 - Mondays 9PM

Afroman

"Where's the TV show about low-paid workers struggling on in-work benefits or unemployed people desperate for work?

Where's the TV show about low paying bosses and private landlords scrounging off the welfare state with low pay and rent subsidies?

Where's the TV show about rich tax dodgers who are hiding £25 billion from the public purse while millions struggle?

Where's the TV show about £16bn of benefits unclaimed by working and unemployed people, compared to £1.2bn benefit fraud?

Most social security goes to pensioners who pay in all their life. Most working-age benefits go to working people. 6.5m people are chasing full-time work

Make everyone think unemployed people are scroungers, and let the bankers and tax-dodgers get away with it. Clever, really

As for well-off TV producers trying to further their career by turning the poor against the poor: You. Are. The. Pits. #benefitsstreet"

Owen Jones

• Upvote 3

This show summed up ingland to the tee .

You got the Stereotypical whites that as soon as they come in contact with a bit of brown its the usual..."bloody browns,bloody foreigners "coming over here stealing all our jobss"...."shouldn't be facking over ere"

You got the mixed race kid whos mum is a trailer trash wog socket who will no doubt be in and out of jail.

You got the trailer park wog socket who was breeded by a jamaican as usual who aint around and  definitely aint seeing that child again .

You got the dirty ungygienic eastern europeans making the whole area drop in value with their unhygienic and their no fucks given scavenging.

And you got the confused black who thinks she is white siding with di whites dissing the romanians .

• Upvote 2

This show summed up ingland to the tee .

You got the Stereotypical whites that as soon as they come in contact with a bit of brown its the usual..."bloody browns,bloody foreigners "coming over here stealing all our jobss"...."shouldn't be facking over ere"

You got the mixed race kid whos mum is a trailer trash wog socket who will no doubt be in and out of jail.

You got the trailer park wog socket who was breeded by a jamaican as usual who aint around and  definitely aint seeing that child again .

You got the dirty ungygienic eastern europeans making the whole area drop in value with their unhygienic and their no f*cks given scavenging.

And you got the confused black who thinks she is white siding with di whites dissing the romanians .

Then we got tramps like you who hate white and mix raced and chat about going back to homeland but still earning profits from them

Stop tr0lling pal

first of all "pal" i dont hate whites or mixrace folk anymore i just dont f*ck wid them . they go their way ,i go mine and secondly suck your mum

Feel sorry for you kids have a wasteman for a dad like you

Anyway stop tr0lling with your multiple accounts, you already been caught out 

Didn't watch the 1st 1 but this was class last night

Should make a deadpan sitcom put of it

I was pretty baked last night and was struggling with the idea that it actually wasn't 1

The Algerian fella dancing in the street was class

All the characters are jus perfect

Like Ideal but for brum

i think the country is taking this completely wrong

i cant believe people are travelling to this street to harass the residents

and the way people are saying 'this is more reason to cut benefits' - how is it? they are all clearly very poor

i dno why people are getting so mad, to me its a piece of reality and also quite jokes

• Upvote 1

They are all fuucking skanks and need to die

Lol you want these people dead?

If your water got contaminated would you call a plummer to see whats going on or would you just stand at the sink complaining about drinking dirty water?

Why not criticize the system that creates the symptoms? 

If your water got contaminated would you call a plummer to see whats going on or would you just stand at the sink complaining about drinking dirty water?

If they were mentally strong, they would better their lives. They can't. They are cun'ts.

• Downvote 3

If they were mentally strong, they would better their lives. They can't. They are cun'ts.

lol and how does one obtain this magical "mental strength"?

Is this something your born with or something adopted from the current social/domestic enviroment?

We need to refer all causality back to its origins otherwise we go round in circles living an angry, ignorant life whilst others benefit.

Downing street, Buckingham palace and the bank of England is the real benefits street.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have to agree with this .

These people are nothing more than sponging scumbags who are contributing nothing positive to the world . Bar the 50p man and the romanians they should be tied up,sent to a forest then shot in the head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4