League of Legends

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games no joke when it comes to pro players

/

ou knew League of Legends was popular, but did you know that 27 million people play the game every day?

That's daily active users, game maker Riot explained. Monthly active users number 67 million.

The free multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA) is so popular that, at peak time each day, more than 7.5 million play concurrently.

Not only are those numbers huge, they're also much improved - up from 12 million daily active users in October and 32 million monthly players.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I get the chance I'll try get into this more but at the moment things going too well

Start screen when you gotta select your character or w/e they all suddenly write

bot

bot

had no idea wtf they were talking about and couldnt be arsed to type cause I was reading the characters abilities or w/e it's called

finally select my character and the game starts, I'm buying stuff but reading all the descriptions trying to figure out what I should get

done with that and then when I start moving I see that top bot thing musta meant top and bottom paths so I'm like alright I'll take the middle then

WE GOT DESTROYED DOWN THE MIDDLE

I COULDNT HOLD THEM OFF

abandoned my post to and took the top path avoid further embarrassment

I refuse to support anymore , need to buy some champs for top/mid/jungle

had enough of these moany as ADCs that need to be babied

I'm getting reported for getting two kills? I didn't even steal

heihehdjhdhdudvd

told him to fuck off and sold my support items for ap ones and stole all his kills and carried the game

also moved out of range so I didn't accidentally heal him when I wanted to myself

kfjr r

xdr jkdj

rdyjk

:rofl:

The days of being a noob >

What's your username? we'll turn you into a beast in no time.

m550

but at this moment in time I'm still pressing QWER and left clicking soon as I'm in range of a champion :lol:

hopefully I'll be about properly starting next week, aint been on regularly yet