12 YEARS A SLAVE

MrJibbles

• 1 year later...

That's what I'm saying. There's loads of them "haunted house+ one of the kids can sense it" films that are complete garbage

Sinister and The Conjuring stand out

/

Machete Kills was awful. 4th worst film I've seen this year, behind Insidious 2, To The Wonder and Only God Forgives

One of them spoof action films like Expendables, but doesn't do the spoof stuff in a funny enough way.

Hate seeing that crap James Corden trailer before every film

/

fucked how this is a true story:

/

I am WTF at this trailer, but all for Ben Stiller expanding his roles I guess

• 2 months later...

Mandela latest film to bandwagon the Inception music in the trailer.  :/

so as if that didn't annoy me enough, I watch 12 Years a Slave, and out of complete laziness and thinking an original film (not least the favourite for the best film oscar) doesn't need its own soundtrack

the fucking Inception music is played repeatedly throughout the film. got me mad! 

at the end, when I saw "music by Hans Zimmer" it pushed me over the edge. 

/

watched the original Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Danny Kaye >>>>>>>>>>> Ben Stiller. Film goes in with the dream sequences. 

Golden Globes have pissed me off today

Frozen wins best animated film? And Monsters Uni not nominated? The Croods nominated, Monster's Uni not nominated? GTFOH

Will listen to this All is Lost soundtrack, see why it won

The original score category - 12 Years a Slave is nominated - it doesn't have an original score. And Gravity and Mandela's scores were not that great to be nominated ahead of Rush, Man of Steel, Snitch and The Host (anyone watch Snitch again and tell me the original score wasn't excellent)

No nominations at all for: Side Effects, Prisoners, The Call, Man of Steel