12 YEARS A SLAVE

MrJibbles

You know most these guys who chat becky this becky that would wife a big fat whale one time

Can bet they all still single looking for that special becky to breed with

Why do you jab? ay? Why do you Jab?

_70595558_70595557.jpg

You don/t know 2/3s of fack all mate.

Bout you know these guys'

• Downvote 1

This is my take and I've always said it, have sex/wife/breed however you want it's 2014, man got hung for you to dine out on the white meat.

For the most part who you s/w/b doesn't bother me, but I do have two things that irk me.

The levels on the white tings man are picking are LOW. This thread is proof. How do so many successful black men end up with white chicks that are like 3s and 4s. WTF. Meanwhile old fat white successful men are rolling with 10s it makes no sense. IMO if I'm going for a white ting boy its gotta to at least make some % of white man mad, these whales it does not.

Now I also disagree with this theory that you can preach about it being disgraceful that another black man has wifed a white ting when you've had sex with one, as we all know for the most part once you've been with one your pretty much tarnished with the same sellout brush.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is my take and I've always said it, have sex/wife/breed however you want it's 2014, man got hung for you to dine out on the white meat.

For the most part who you s/w/b doesn't bother me, but I do have two things that irk me.

The levels on the white tings man are picking are LOW. This thread is proof. How do so many successful black men end up with white chicks that are like 3s and 4s. WTF. Meanwhile old fat white successful men are rolling with 10s it makes no sense. IMO if I'm going for a white ting boy its gotta to at least make some % of white man mad, these whales it does not.

Now I also disagree with this theory that you can preach about it being disgraceful that another black man has wifed a white ting when you've had sex with one, as we all know for the most part once you've been with one your pretty much tarnished with the same sellout brush.

never understood it either

the worse ting is these black guys know they've flopped hard, have u ever looked their way & they look back? like do these types ever look happy walking down the high street with their whales, i've never seen a happy one 

usually not even walking too close to each other, the beige kids around them usually is what gives them up 

I never get this sort of logic

I'm pretty sure mam got hung for being black not so their next generations could fuck white women

Same stupid logic I here people spout about 2nd world war soldiers fighting for our rights for freedom of speech pmsl they were defending themselves and country at the time none of them boys did it so anyone can spout rubbish in the street aka freedom of speech

Most of them would probably be pissed if they saw what our generation/country was up to

Including the blacks that got hung by the deams

but u reckon its so man could 'dine' on Tracey smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I was with you until the last para..

I never get this sort of logic

I'm pretty sure mam got hung for being black not so their next generations could f*ck white women

Same stupid logic I here people spout about 2nd world war soldiers fighting for our rights for freedom of speech pmsl they were defending themselves and country at the time none of them boys did it so anyone can spout rubbish in the street aka freedom of speech

Most of them would probably be pissed if they saw what our generation/country was up to

Including the blacks that got hung by the deams

but u reckon its so man could 'dine' on Tracey smh

dumb fucker, u just don't get it

• Downvote 1

Yeah cos you've fucked white tings & mock man for "wifeying" or sporting white tings lol.

• Upvote 2

Yeah cos you've f*cked white tings & mock man for "wifeying" or sporting white tings lol.

LOL not even that. My CRB check is calm. Truss.

Its a different to favour beckie over your own and breed, Than a one off smash imo. Having one as your link that agree can be tarnished with the same brush.