Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woodpecker

Man goes 60 years without a bath

15 posts in this topic

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/blogs/lifestyle/9136-iranian-man-goes-60-years-without-a-bath

An Iranian man has broken the world record for the number of years spent without bathing. He spent the last 60 years without a bath. The Iranian News Agency (IRNA) recently published pictures of the 80 year old man.

In its report, the agency noted that the man, Amoo Hadji, lives in the village of Dezhgah in the Dehram district of Fars province in Iran.

The man eats dead animals, and his most prized possession is his pipe, which is 3 inches in diameter, in which he smokes animal dung. Amoo Hadji lives in a stone shack built for him by his neighbours and he rests in a hole in the ground resembling a grave.

The news agency also noted that when he feels cold, he wears a helmet and lights up several cigarettes at a time.

I saw a dude like this in  north iran about 7 years ago, he was sitting in a  cage just eating rubbish (literally) on a caszh one. These are the type of people who rule the country tbh

I saw a dude like this in  north iran about 7 years ago, he was sitting in a  cage just eating rubbish (literally) on a caszh one. These are the type of people who rule the country tbh

lol wtf

/

The man eats dead animals, and his most prized possession is his pipe, which is 3 inches in diameter, in which he smokes animal dung. 

WHY?

lol wtf

/

The man eats dead animals, and his most prized possession is his pipe, which is 3 inches in diameter, in which he smokes animal dung. 

WHY?

80 years suggests he might be onto sonething

man dont wash and smokes the finest animal shit.

This is a man with no worries.

came in expecting a white english guy

amiright?

Fucking grim, serious mental problems.

I wonder what his bollocks smell like? (I don't really)

(I kinda do)

Eish that pic actually made my skin crawl, someone should shoot the filthy c*nt