F.A.O Hank Moody

The Somalian

I was gonna apply for this 2 years ago, my bredrin worked for Endemol and was going to fast track me through to the interview, but then I said "Na".

Hint: You should say something like, you were involved in the riots, that would probably pique their interest. For al couple of you that's probably true anyway

2. You've had a foursome and would be willing to fuck on TV

3. Once you took in a homeless man, fed and clothed him then let him stay until he found his first City Job, that mans now an investment banker

4. You made a bet with a mate that you can get to 1 million twitter followers by the end of the year, and if you win they're gonna change their name to "Patricia"

5. The strangest place you've had sex was on the roof of someone elses Lambourghini

I'd love to play the game and win...

Don't want to be on tv tho

Still might apply,see how far I get...

Got more chance of winning da lotto

Noooo you have every chance of being selected, you have to just be someone worth watching on TV.

The odds of winning the lottery are 1 in 10068347520. There aren't even that many people in Europe, so by many multitudes you are more likely to be selected to go on Big Brother. Even randomly selected and you didn't apply

This is why I am reserved about it. Not about exposing my boat on tv then people wanting to take pics with me while I am in asda.

I might upload my vid to you tube let you lot get a laugh.

Hank I remember your video it was really good the montage of your previous tv appearances no expert but that may of held you back