People without kids are happier?

Don Crack

I think age has alot more to do with it, the closer you go to 50 the sadder you will get if you dont have children imo.

Never understood people in thier 20s that want kids before they have even experienced life themselves, madness to me.

It's because you can spend more time together as a couple. Kids are nice but they have to have most of your attention as a parent. Me and the wifey decided that kids is something that will come later enjoying ourselves for now. Getting on in our careers.

We decided that when we get our second property together we'd think about it again but there is no rush atm. I like seeing my bro's and sisters kids taking them out etc,but I also like knowing I can come back to our yard and having it be our place,last year I went on holiday three times over the year. If I had kids no way I could have done that. Another problem is people having kids who can't afford to support them properly, for me it's not about having kids and then struggling to feed and clothe them, just causes slow resentment. Any kids coming my way will be coming into a stable home.

• Upvote 3

i need to stop discussin the fact with my mrs that i dont wana be havin kids til late 30s

she keeps bringin up the fact that its gona be proper hard for her as a middle aged woman to pop sprogs out

i forgot i wordlessly agreed to cement myself to her for the rest of my life

gFHgJYB.gif

change subject immediately 

i need to stop discussin the fact with my mrs that i dont wana be havin kids til late 30s

she keeps bringin up the fact that its gona be proper hard for her as a middle aged woman to pop sprogs out

i forgot i wordlessly agreed to cement myself to her for the rest of my life

gFHgJYB.gif

change subject immediately 

di skarnks

PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT KIDS ARE DEFINITELY WEIRD 

WHO WOULDNT WANT TO SEE A LITTLE THEM RUNNING AROUND / GROWING UP / GETTING THEIR FIRST JOB IN A SUIT N TIE

BEGGARZ BELEEF

I think age has alot more to do with it, the closer you go to 50 the sadder you will get if you dont have children imo.

Never understood people in thier 20s that want kids before they have even experienced life themselves, madness to me.

:!:

Always got people saying to me

"u been with your girl for time how come u haven't had any kids yet?"

Like say is normal to accidentally have them smh

not that complicated I send her to have an injection every few months.

Got way too much to do before I have kids.

I want to be a single father

How do I legally go about this ?

Don't think I could adopt unless I was firing blanks

:!:

Always got people saying to me

"u been with your girl for time how come u haven't had any kids yet?"

Fam, my girls Stripper sister is saying the same thing to her, saying she can't wait to have kids.

She ain't even got a regular boyfriend ffs, snm.

Unluck to those kids though.