Asian peoples view of black people

Da Luv Doc

I could care less about the asian views of black people, to me they are most irrelevant people whose opinion has zero bearing on anything I do. I pity the lost african sheep that have to interact with asians via religion and are hoodwinked into thinking their religion see's them as brothers. I keep contact to a minimum with asians as I find them to be very dodgy , the only place I cannot avoid them is in work. And even in work they always try to draw me into their nonsense of we are all brown we should be on the same side nonsense against the white man. I always say okay if we are on the same side point me to a time in history where the asians have fought side by side with africans. I don't even buy asian takeaway I prefer to put money in black business so its carib and african takeaway for me . Only asians cool with me are the slit eyed chinese ,. those guys get the black power fist from me on how they conduct themselves

Asians did fight side by side with africans in the 2nd world war, all be it under the command of the white man.

And when u say religion ur clearly talking about islam, which is not an asian religion, islam arrived in africa before it arrived in the indian subcontinent. Not to mention these asians could just as well be sikh or hindu. I dont mix with asians myself but tbh u just come across as ignorant, not far off a dailymail reader.

• Downvote 1

but when you man say asians 

do you mean indians or pakistanis ?

because they are totally different 

most of the uks poorest areas/communities are pakistani/bengali sides 

all afghans ive come across id lump them in a similar group to iranians in their behaviour beliefs etc....

I could care less about the asian views of black people, to me they are most irrelevant people whose opinion has zero bearing on anything I do. I pity the lost african sheep that have to interact with asians via religion and are hoodwinked into thinking their religion see's them as brothers. I keep contact to a minimum with asians as I find them to be very dodgy , the only place I cannot avoid them is in work. And even in work they always try to draw me into their nonsense of we are all brown we should be on the same side nonsense against the white man. I always say okay if we are on the same side point me to a time in history where the asians have fought side by side with africans. I don't even buy asian takeaway I prefer to put money in black business so its carib and african takeaway for me . Only asians cool with me are the slit eyed chinese ,. those guys get the black power fist from me on how they conduct themselves

Asians did fight side by side with africans in the 2nd world war, all be it under the command of the white man.

And when u say religion ur clearly talking about islam, which is not an asian religion, islam arrived in africa before it arrived in the indian subcontinent. Not to mention these asians could just as well be sikh or hindu. I dont mix with asians myself but tbh u just come across as ignorant, not far off a dailymail reader.

This is silly 

Islam was forced upon africans and I consider it an anti african foreign religion of desert dwellers and cave dwellers. I do not see a difference between asians and arabs they are all the same culturally due to that babylonian nabatean religion that stole from jewish folklore and christian pagans. Islam destroyed africa's greatest kingdoms is a white man religion just like christianity as far as I am concerned because the hadiths describe its protagonist as white. No daily mail reader can recount the racism and destruction Islam has imposed on africans since the 6th century . I would rather rely on the bantu customs of integrity and community that face a stone 5 times a day which for the last 5000 years was used by pagans until some chap who could not read came with some illogical story to adopt it. And those sikhs and hindu's are anti african they have a caste system that puts value on fair skin they are just as bad as the other religionists .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is silly 

Islam was forced upon africans and I consider it an anti african foreign religion of desert dwellers and cave dwellers. I do not see a difference between asians and arabs they are all the same culturally due to that babylonian nabatean religion that stole from jewish folklore and christian pagans. Islam destroyed africa's greatest kingdoms is a white man religion just like christianity as far as I am concerned because the hadiths describe its protagonist as white. No daily mail reader can recount the racism and destruction Islam has imposed on africans since the 6th century . I would rather rely on the bantu customs of integrity and community that face a stone 5 times a day which for the last 5000 years was used by pagans until some chap who could not read came with some illogical story to adopt it. And those sikhs and hindu's are anti african they have a caste system that puts value on fair skin they are just as bad as the other religionists .

And the fact u see arabs and asians culturally the same is exactly where u show ur ignorance and come across as a dailymail reader.

Are white christian english the same culturally as white christian russian?

Are black christian american the same culturally as black christian african?

Forced upon africans by desert and cave dwellers? The invading arab forces were by far the most advanced civilisations at the time, they were residing in symmetrical palaces with gardens and fountains not caves.

And tbh i could pick a few other inaccuracies in ur post but ill just say, ask an african muslim if he feels islam is forced upon him, of course he would say no and say he is happy islam was introduced to his country, just as a christian from africa would not denounce his religion and the fact it was introduced by white colonisers.

• Downvote 1

LISTEN ISLAM IS THE TRUTH SO ALL U DELUDED AFRICANS AND CARIBBEANS KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR WHITE MAN WAYS YOU'LL ALL END UP IN HELL FIRE AND JAHINEM

NONE OF YOU REALLY HAPPY IN UR LIFE'S U THINKS THESE HOES AND ALCOHOL BRINGS U HAPPINESS IN  YOUR LIFE THESE DAEMONS HAVE BRAIN WASHED YOU YOU WERE TRIBES MANS BEFORE WE GAVE U HIDAYA  SO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIEWS ON ISLAM IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE AS THE WHITE MAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU

!!!!!!! FACT

• Downvote 1

LISTEN ISLAM IS THE TRUTH SO ALL U DELUDED AFRICANS AND CARIBBEANS KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR WHITE MAN WAYS YOU'LL ALL END UP IN HELL FIRE AND JAHINEM

NONE OF YOU REALLY HAPPY IN UR LIFE'S U THINKS THESE HOES AND ALCOHOL BRINGS U HAPPINESS IN  YOUR LIFE THESE DAEMONS HAVE BRAIN WASHED YOU YOU WERE TRIBES MANS BEFORE WE GAVE U HIDAYA  SO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIEWS ON ISLAM IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE AS THE WHITE MAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU

!!!!!!! FACT

cool story ak

^^ 

!!!!!!! FACT

LOL joker, typical brainwashed kid with no sense

india and pakistan are countries

asian/asia consists of them as well as chinese people

so wen us man say asians we are speaking about the bait ones (exclusing chinese and dem man coz we all like dem man)

but when you man say asians

do you mean indians or pakistanis ?

because they are totally different

most of the uks poorest areas/communities are pakistani/bengali sides

dnno about afgoon but all afghans ive come across id lump them in a similar group to iranians in their behaviour beliefs etc....

Amongst others there are 2 main types of Afghan who are divided linguistically... Persian speakers these are more closer to Iranians due to sharing a language. Then you have pashtus, these man are basically pakis, the taliban comes from their side

!!!!!!! FACT

But no offense in dem islamic countries they dont even wanna pray in the same room as blacks tbh