Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kerser

Times when you've f*cked up da bass

4 posts in this topic

So basically stories of when you've flopped yourself with a link or something

/

So I got 2 story's I can think of .. One time I went to pick up this girl and she was coming to my yard for the first time, we stopped of at the Caribbean takeaway and I got a portion of curry goat, believe I somehow managed to spill it all over her fresh cream coat she had on in the shop lol - she asked me to drop her home and I never heard from her again.

that's one story

/

slept in the same bed as a chick, she said that she had just got tested so i didnt fuck her bareback as we usually do because i wanted to wait till her results got back. i had condoms on me but i forgot and fell asleep lying next to her

/

So I got 2 story's I can think of .. One time I went to pick up this girl and she was coming to my yard for the first time, we stopped of at the Caribbean takeaway and I got a portion of curry goat, believe I somehow managed to spill it all over her fresh cream coat she had on in the shop lol - she asked me to drop her home and I never heard from her again.

Cddfggdsswsdffcchvdwegyitedfvvjkirsssdcggds

/

:lol: