ISLAM IS THE TRUTHH

hyprocit

LISTEN ISLAM IS THE TRUTH SO ALL U DELUDED AFRICANS AND CARIBBEANS KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR WHITE MAN WAYS YOU'LL ALL END UP IN HELL FIRE AND JAHINEM

NONE OF YOU REALLY HAPPY IN UR LIFE'S U THINKS THESE HOES AND ALCOHOL BRINGS U HAPPINESS IN  YOUR LIFE THESE DAEMONS HAVE BRAIN WASHED YOU YOU WERE TRIBES MANS BEFORE WE GAVE U HIDAYA  SO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIEWS ON ISLAM IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE AS THE WHITE MAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU

!!!!!!! FACT

• Downvote 10

U THINKS THESE HOES AND ALCOHOL BRINGS U HAPPINESS IN  YOUR LIFE 

naked-woman-champagne.jpg

mcnulty.gif

• Upvote 12

Guest TRAGEDY

Islam is not for blacks,not for whites,not for brown skin asians or anyone apart from arabs .

Its an arab religion,based on arab culture,and you have to learn arabic . These people are not arabs . Arabs dont even like them

This

• 3 weeks later...

u know something, as much as i agree with the title, im really starting to have enough of the race and religion threads

Same

was gonna start a thread myself but its long, certain posters shouldn't be allowed to post in this room

Religious zeal, from any position is just irritating.

I'm an atheist, but I dislike other atheists. Why does anyone need to go on about their beliefs?

Why not put that energy into actually doing good?

LISTEN ISLAM IS THE TRUTH SO ALL U DELUDED AFRICANS AND CARIBBEANS KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR WHITE MAN WAYS YOU'LL ALL END UP IN HELL FIRE AND JAHINEM

NONE OF YOU REALLY HAPPY IN UR LIFE'S U THINKS THESE HOES AND ALCOHOL BRINGS U HAPPINESS IN  YOUR LIFE THESE DAEMONS HAVE BRAIN WASHED YOU YOU WERE TRIBES MANS BEFORE WE GAVE U HIDAYA  SO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE VIEWS ON ISLAM IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE IN LIFE AS THE WHITE MAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU

!!!!!!! FACT

You say this while most drug dealers are converting to Islam in America and probably the UK yet i don't see one so called Muslim helping one of them. Muslim sells pork in the black community and still tells you hes your friend. You so called Muslims make me sick how you treat lost black people. You arabs still killing black people like you did in Libya. You so called Arabs are just descendants of Turks that's all. According to the bible you arabs have to pay for your crimes for slavery and murder of the black people.

!!!!!!! FACT

You say this while most drug dealers are converting to Islam in America and probably the UK yet i don't see one so called Muslim helping one of them. Muslim sells pork in the black community and still tells you hes your friend. You so called Muslims make me sick how you treat lost black people. You arabs still killing black people like you did in Libya. You so called Arabs are just descendants of Turks that's all. According to the bible you arabs have to pay for your crimes for slavery and murder of the black people.

lol this guy

arabs descent from turks? ur more confused than an a black muslim revert.

its always these 'enlightened' types who chat the most fraff, don crack is any black thun.