Violation

Add them real life violation stories.

So my girls auntie, mums side, has been married to this guy for about 20 years, 3 young kids, never done a days work in her life.

Guy has a big job in construction so he on P, mortgage done paid off and they ain't even touch 50 yet.

All of a sudden she wants a divorce, nobody and I mean nobody understands what she is on, supposedly she has been unhappy for years, guy is distraught, leaves the home.

Xmas just gone he begs to come home to spend it with his kids, never been away from them for Xmas, he musta been trying to patch things up as you would expect cos im hearing lyrics like

"He was behaving like an ass, I'm never doing that again"

:|

Now I'm hearing the auntie went on holiday with my girls mum around the time she made that decision, as you lot know I can't stand my girls mum, worse parent I've probably ever met, just a c*nt of a person in general.

I'm putting 2 & 2 together and I reckon she had some input into the aunties decision.

Just feel for the man, 1 min he's mortgage free next min he ain't.

violations seem to be all the more common these days, u sit there thinking it could never happen to u then boom ur feeling the pain.

We've discussed this before but there should always be a backup plan and one eye open no matter how much u fall in love and think things are hunky dory.

• Upvote 1

My Ex used to hate her mother with a passion, I used to be think whyyyyyy untill i started seeing her mother and realised

they were like to peas in a pod with the mother having the edge being older and wiser with a bigger heart due to having

children and alot of people around her making her queen bitch.

Its a jelously ting tone, she will eventually end up like her one day

tbh toney you dont live with them you dont know what goes in their house, relationship

For real which is what I said, maybe he was slapping her about or something, my girl has stayed with them said never, not even the nan saw it coming.

Sound similar to Warren Buffett situation, she said she just wanted space.

27:50 

http://youtu.be/ouiA9sovPIM

Its a jelously ting tone, she will eventually end up like her one day

Her mum is a council estate wog who has failed all her children, nothing to really be jealous about.

We been together 11 years, you don't know if you will reach 20 but I do know it ain't gonna be cos she turns into some materialistic c*nt with no value for education.