People who don't have Insta/twitter:

kerser

lol pathetic really, not about needing to know anything, if i have twitter I would be chatting sh*t like timebomb said

why would I feel the  need to do that why are you arguing with me I said its good for certain people, but private people like

me wont use it ,,,why are you pissed is kerser your girlfriend... essentially u agree with me just not my use of english language which you should have said tbh

lol pathetic really, not about needing to know anything, if i have twitter I would be chatting sh*t like timebomb said

why would I feel the  need to do that why are you arguing with me I said its good for certain people, but private people like

me wont use it ,,,why are you pissed is kerser your girlfriend... essentially u agree with me just not my use of english language which you should have said tbh

so you said  - you don't feel the need to jump on it and chat shit, but if you did jump on it, it would be to chat shit

where as i pointed out that twitter is not just for output, it's for input

you do realise you can have a twitter and not tweet right?

not a very clever lad are you