How was the universe created iyo

Mind Reader

Wasn't created, fell about into existence randomly. Probably began its current phase in a big bang and will end in a big freeze trillions of years from now when all of the stars have died out and stopped burning helium.

Probably an infinite amount of universes too. All sitting in an infinite abyss of everything and nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyone believe in the aquatic ape theory, supposedly before we were humans we were fish who lived in the sea and when

land conditions improved the apes adapted through mutation surviving by living in swamps and in the sea going back and forth into the sea until land improved once again, sounds ridiculous as apes dont have gills to survive under water but in the same sense would make sense how there are litttle traces of evidence that shows the link between ape and man.

The big bang seems the most probable to me. I think we were brought here from another planet somehow, humans don't really seem to fit in this world. 

we share 50% of our dna with the banana :lol:

• Upvote 1

Guest TRAGEDY

The big bang seems the most probable to me. I think we were brought here from another planet somehow, humans don't really seem to fit in this world.

we share 50% of our dna with the banana :lol:

:lol: its true :lol:

Anyone believe in the aquatic ape theory, supposedly before we were humans we were fish who lived in the sea and when

land conditions improved the apes adapted through mutation surviving by living in swamps and in the sea going back and forth into the sea until land improved once again, sounds ridiculous as apes dont have gills to survive under water but in the same sense would make sense how there are litttle traces of evidence that shows the link between ape and man.

you need to listen to 

'black & gold' 

and hear the lyrics

All available evidence does point towards a Big Bang, I actually think the Big Bang was a White hole though.

A White hole being the singularity within a Black Hole, so I don't believe this is the 1st Universe so it wouldn't really answer the question of how time began.

lol at the big bang

probaly the only thing me and my muslim brothers can only agree about

a bang and then everything just appeared

pmsl getthef*ckouttahere

Yeah, some magical being known as "God" created everything........

Where is this god?

Why doesn't this god appear?

Why are there always angels coming from the sky proclaiming they send messages from god?

Why hasn't god appear since humans have been extremely technically advanced compared to 1500 years ago?

Why do you have to fear god?

Why do you have to do things to please god where it this being known as god is suppose to be the almighty power?

Why are there so many religions?

I could go on and on.

lol at the big bang

pmsl getthef*ckouttahere

Where is this god?

Why are there always angels coming from the sky proclaiming they send messages from god?

Why hasn't god appear since humans have been extremely technically advanced compared to 1500 years ago?

Why do you have to do things to please god where it this being known as god is suppose to be the almighty power?

I could go on and on.

Why don't you read the bible to understand it

lol at the big bang

pmsl getthef*ckouttahere

Where is this god?

I could go on and on.

• Upvote 1

If the fish swam out of the ocean
And grew legs and they started walking
And the apes climbed down from the trees
And grew tall and they started talking
And the stars fell out of the sky
And my tears rolled into the ocean
And now I'm looking for a reason why
You even set my world into motion

Our DNA suggests genetic modification which makes it obvious that we were made by a higher being than ourselves. Now that we did not evolve from monkeys but monkey DNA and other organisms on this planet was probably  used as a template to create our final form. Among there were failed abominations with various other animals and life forms which gives reason to why some religion and cultures can recall gods of a animal like humans Hindu, Native america, Ancient Asia.

Each civilization can recall a serpent like race coming down from the clouds and those are our gods and angels we have falsely humanized today. You can see these reptilian gods depicted in Mayan Egyptian and ancient Chinese artifacts,

Now you know that we share a similar DNA with the organisms on this planet its mystery as to why we can only use approximately 20 percent of our brain and every other animal can use almost 100 percent. As if the "gods" created a cap on how much we should be able to use our minds.

Our DNA suggests genetic modification which makes it obvious that we were made by a higher being than ourselves. Now that we did not evolve from monkeys but monkey DNA and other organisms on this planet was probably  used as a template to create our final form. Among there were failed abominations with various other animals and life forms which gives reason to why some religion and cultures can recall gods of a animal like humans Hindu, Native america, Ancient Asia.

Each civilization can recall a serpent like race coming down from the clouds and those are our gods and angels we have falsely humanized today. You can see these reptilian gods depicted in Mayan Egyptian and ancient Chinese artifacts,

Now you know that we share a similar DNA with the organisms on this planet its mystery as to why we can only use approximately 20 percent of our brain and every other animal can use almost 100 percent. As if the "gods" created a cap on how much we should be able to use our minds.

What's not to say aliens interfered with humanity and genetically modified us using monkey like creatures?

/

We use all our brains, that "20%" is a myth.