What everyday 'thing' in life should be illegal?

Don Crack

athletes can choose to compete with or without insurance for the very reason I just described. If You want to guarantee You're protected, You get insured.

Insurance for cars should work the same way as for any other item - if it goes wrong, my own insurance cover it.

If my insurance decide to then claim it from the other party (whose insurance will then represent them, if they have a policy), so be it.

But then your premium is gonna go up even if it isn't your fault.

You have to have car insurance for the sake of protecting the other parties.

If you don't have much money and can't afford to repay damages you've caused by sending someone to the hospital or damaging their expensive car then how is it fair on them?

That is the reason.

While I don't like the way the insurance industry works, surely people would have proposed a new way for it to work in government if there was a good alternative.

How is that fair? Everyone should pay for health insurance to protect themselves from people who have cars?

So rather than the people who can cause the damage paying money so others are covered - the people who are going to suffer should pay money?

How is that fair? Everyone should pay for health insurance to protect themselves from people who have cars?

So rather than the people who can cause the damage paying money so others are covered - the people who are going to suffer should pay money?

everyone can cause damage, driver or not

so should we all have an insurance policy for "just in case we damage something, or someone's property"? 

the point of insurance is You pay for insurance so if something goes wrong with Your own shit, You're covered. look at how insurance of any other item than a car works and You'll see that I'm right. 

in what other aspect of life do You need insurance to cover other people?

also, the way self employed people can deduct taxable expenses - i should be able to claim them as well in the same way while working for an employer

ur wages ARE the taxable expense

ur the worthless cog in the capitalist machine

nobody gives a shit about ur bus pass or ur rice crispy squares

it's not the self employed deducting the tax from their wages, it's just the actual cost of running their business, same as stock, electricity bills and building leases

ur woes don't come into it mate

u also don't hand ur receipts in like ur saying, u jus figure it out urself and type end figures in on the hmrc website

as long as u don't take the piss then no one's checking ur receipts

imagine if every c*nt was taking money off for their lunch n their shirts n the fact they need a flat in the city

the real money makers are already forking out enough of their hard earned dosh to pay for ur bratty kids free education and insulin shots and ur housing benifits and ur mindless sailing through life

the point of insurance is You pay for insurance so if something goes wrong with Your own shit, You're covered. look at how insurance of any other item than a car works and You'll see that I'm right. 

Vehicle insurance is unique because of the levels of interaction between vehicles on the road.

The insurance reflects the risk more appropriately than the usual insurance would cover.

If you wanted to be a personal trainer you would need personal indemnity insurance because of your level of interaction with clients, this would cover you if something happened under your watch and somebody tried to sue you for negligence.

the point of insurance is You pay for insurance so if something goes wrong with Your own sh*t, You're covered. look at how insurance of any other item than a car works and You'll see that I'm right. 

Vehicle insurance is unique because of the levels of interaction between vehicles on the road.

The insurance reflects the risk more appropriately than the usual insurance would cover.

If you wanted to be a personal trainer you would need personal indemnity insurance because of your level of interaction with clients, this would cover you if something happened under your watch and somebody tried to sue you for negligence.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/communities/small-firms-division/advice/hot-tips-on-professional-indemnity-insurance/

http://www.nzica.com/News/Archive/2012/April/The-truth-about-indemnity-periods.aspx

id rather take the risk of a civil action than the risk of paying into to indemnity,,most times its overidden and a court grants the claiment the option to positon to file civil suit

hope to god this this americanism doesnt really take hold like it does over there,,like its normal

uk we got a smidge of common sense and civil suits are always persued first

the right of law should be first each parties case getting heard and put forward and deliberated otherwiseif they are lying or have a flimsy case

with indemnity the claiment always prospers regardless of the evidence

that insurance secures the insurers guilt just by having a person bringing a suit

in a civil suit it can be argued out

if you have indemnity you will always be classifying your self as automatically guilty because if a judge sees a claim against you and that you have indemnity it will always have to be signed of straight away to the claiment without any deliberation and comp will always be awarded because in essence the policy admits your guilt even if not guilty

so has i say always go civil ,indemnity is just an exspensive guilty plea

• Upvote 1

There is no god but man. 

Man has the right to live by his own law to live in the way that he wills to do; to work as he will; to play as he will; to rest as he will; to die when and how he will. 

Man has the right to eat what he will; to drink what he will; to dwell where he will; to move as he will on the face of the earth. 

Man has the right to think what he will; to speak what he will; to write what he will; to draw, paint, carve, etch, mold, build as he will; to dress as he will. 

Man has the right to love as he will. 

Man has the right to kill those who thwart these rights. 

(The Equinox: A Journal of Scientific Illuminism, 1922)

alot of u thwarting cunts should and will die when i have my way

• Upvote 1