lol what?
shzba

Zaja z

Shanz

Anabz

Ajajzuxw

Djdjdidkgkfosidjfkdkfj

:rofl:

Arsenal’s only January transfer window signing Kim Kallstrom has reportedly suffered an injury in training and will miss the next 2-3 months.

The 31 year-old midfielder joined the Gunners on loan for the rest of the season from Spartak Moscow, but has already seemingly found himself on the receiving end of some desperately rotten luck.

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet claim that having not played since November due to the winter break in Russia, Kallstrom has been injured in his very first training session at Arsenal.

Aftonbladet have spoken to the north London side’s press officer Mark Gonella, who was not willing to either confirm or deny the story.

“I am waiting to hear something about it,” said Gonella, and when pressed on whether he could confirm the story, the news sounded ominous.

“Not right now,” he continued.

“I am waiting to hear from the medical team.”

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.............RVP

Young.....Roons......Mata

uh5A6.gif

You hope. It should be interesting at the very least.

gonna bet on United in-play depending on how this goes but I'm just glad it's an attacking line-up, so much easier to read

bought mata for 37m and still playing rooney as your #10 :rofl:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

our cbs <<<<<<<<<

what a pathetic challenge from verts and i couldnt even tell you where the fuck dawson was going, i would seriously love to see the game thru his eyes, dont think i have seen a worse reader of play 

Dawson, Jan, Rose + Walker. Comedy.

and these useless cunts dont see the need for a dm infront of them :rofl:

Arsenal’s only January transfer window signing Kim Kallstrom has reportedly suffered an injury in training and will miss the next 2-3 months.

The 31 year-old midfielder joined the Gunners on loan for the rest of the season from Spartak Moscow, but has already seemingly found himself on the receiving end of some desperately rotten luck.

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet claim that having not played since November due to the winter break in Russia, Kallstrom has been injured in his very first training session at Arsenal.

Aftonbladet have spoken to the north London side’s press officer Mark Gonella, who was not willing to either confirm or deny the story.

“I am waiting to hear something about it,” said Gonella, and when pressed on whether he could confirm the story, the news sounded ominous.

“Not right now,” he continued.

“I am waiting to hear from the medical team.”

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:lmao:

1394458_o.gif

Frimpong sent off on his debut

united  stoke = snore   bore  of   the   highest   order

• Downvote 1

Frimpong sent off on his debut :lmao: 30mins played

In a derby game as well pmsl