Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kerser

Celebs and their children

20 posts in this topic

you find a new angle for this everyday

Got a point though

Come like having a fancy handbag to most of them and can bet its a nanny raising the child most of the time 

Got a point though

Come like having a fancy handbag to most of them and can bet its a nanny raising the child most of the time

I'm pretty sure that still beats living in complete third world poverty which is where some come from.

Black kids being given opportunities, I'm all for it.

Aslong as some effort is made to keep their cultural identity then it's a good thing.

Got a point though

I'm pretty sure that still beats living in complete third world poverty which is where some come from.

True, thats the positive aspect of it I suppose

Qualm

I love when girls stick that tongue out, just wanna put the tip on it.

madonna-malawai-school-visit-with-the-ki

madonna-rocko-david-mercy.jpg

/

fp_7006830_joliepittfamily_walk_fp7_46_5

Cruise-family.jpg

spielberg.jpg

article-0-1A7CAF84000005DC-400_634x880.j

article-2379992-1B02D6C9000005DC-633_634

michelle%2Bpfeiffer.jpg

FFN_kristin_davis_jef_131203_16x9_608.jp

Hate seeing all this . Should never have been allowed to happen  . They  are using those babies  as status symbols and  its wrong . I mean comeon  wft is this

Hollywood has  always  been  and forever will  be  sick because  not all these children are adopted to recieve a better life. 

Accesorizing black children

I hope some african musician like D'banj goes to poland and adopts some kid and teaches it pan africanism and the evils of white supremacy and see how the media responds to this. Some of you are idiots because you think a child growing up in a third world country where they eat natural foods and have extended family is fucked up in contrast with being raised by hollyweirdo's and end up with no sense of identity and mental problems. Kids in third world countries are well behaved and have  sense of worth . I blame all this celeb worship and growing up in single parent homes in the west that has confused the lot of you into thinking someone having money makes them a suitable parent. These oyinbo's are just accessorizing the ethnics like the australians used to accessorize aboriginal children and slave owners accessorized mullato children. Just look at Madonna how is she a good mother when she was just last month using the word nigga on her instagram. Another example is Sandra Bullock , dated some neo nazi and to hide the fact she was racist ran to adopt some black baby, adopting black babies is the new defence for racism instead of saying my friends are black its oh my baby is black I cannot be racist. 

I love them punk lookin chicks she's 17 now I would destroy it

I'm surprised beckham ain't adopted any blks yet

He seems the type

Black kids being given opportunities, I'm all for it.

Aslong as some effort is made to keep their cultural identity then it's a good thing.

TBH

I've worked in care homes and I'd extend this to the black kids in there too.

Tbh white kids should be having those opportunities.

These black Kids should stay in whatever fly infested african region they are from but the black lotto stays winning I guess