Celebs and their children

kerser

Got a point though

Come like having a fancy handbag to most of them and can bet its a nanny raising the child most of the time

I'm pretty sure that still beats living in complete third world poverty which is where some come from.

True, thats the positive aspect of it I suppose

Accesorizing black children

I hope some african musician like D'banj goes to poland and adopts some kid and teaches it pan africanism and the evils of white supremacy and see how the media responds to this. Some of you are idiots because you think a child growing up in a third world country where they eat natural foods and have extended family is fucked up in contrast with being raised by hollyweirdo's and end up with no sense of identity and mental problems. Kids in third world countries are well behaved and have  sense of worth . I blame all this celeb worship and growing up in single parent homes in the west that has confused the lot of you into thinking someone having money makes them a suitable parent. These oyinbo's are just accessorizing the ethnics like the australians used to accessorize aboriginal children and slave owners accessorized mullato children. Just look at Madonna how is she a good mother when she was just last month using the word nigga on her instagram. Another example is Sandra Bullock , dated some neo nazi and to hide the fact she was racist ran to adopt some black baby, adopting black babies is the new defence for racism instead of saying my friends are black its oh my baby is black I cannot be racist. 

• Upvote 2