Plebgate' PC Keith Wallis Jailed For a Year

Mame Biram Diouf

A Metropolitan Police officer who lied about witnessing the "plebgate" row has been sentenced to 12 months in prison.

PC Keith Wallis, 53, admitted a charge of misconduct in public office last month at the Old Bailey.

Wallis, of West Drayton, sent a senior Tory official an email wrongly claiming he had seen a row involving MP Andrew Mitchell in Downing Street.

The incident involved another officer who refused to allow the then chief whip to cycle through the main gate.

Deborah Glass, head of the Independent Police Complaints Commission, said Wallis's actions had helped turn "a largely inaudible altercation lasting less than a minute into a national scandal".

They had caused an "injustice" to Mr Mitchell and "brought shame upon the police service", she added.

And Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said Wallis would be the subject of a misconduct process "as soon as possible", adding that his actions had "fallen way below the standards that me, my fellow police officers and the public demand".

1154.gif

I really do not get it anymore

well.i dont know whos the biggest c*nt the mp sucking bint or the pig...the cunt5s are one and the same...hope the filthy c*nt gets raped in pen...has for the mp licking c*nt hope the whi8te c*nt rots with the aids filled disease hel ketch from sucking off his rent boy,,,happy days ,,,,bunch of fucking cunts

• Upvote 1

well.i dont know whos the biggest c*nt the mp sucking bint or the pig...the cunt5s are one and the same...hope the filthy c*nt gets raped in pen...has for the mp licking c*nt hope the whi8te c*nt rots with the aids filled disease hel ketch from sucking off his rent boy,,,happy days ,,,,bunch of f*cking cunts

u wanna calm down mate?

well.i dont know whos the biggest c*nt the mp sucking bint or the pig...the cunt5s are one and the same...hope the filthy c*nt gets raped in pen...has for the mp licking c*nt hope the whi8te c*nt rots with the aids filled disease hel ketch from sucking off his rent boy,,,happy days ,,,,bunch of f*cking cunts

u wanna calm down mate?

must be on the rag