Week 26 - 13/14 Premier League (Arsenal V Man Utd)

Kuffir

Tuesday 11th February 2014

English Premier League

Cardiff City v Aston Villa 19:45

Hull City v Southampton 19:45

West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea 20:00

West Ham United v Norwich City 19:45

Wednesday 12th February 2014

English Premier League

Arsenal v Manchester United 19:45

Everton v Crystal Palace 19:45

Fulham v Liverpool 20:00

Manchester City v Sunderland 19:45

Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur 19:45

Stoke City v Swansea City 19:45

/

we defo losing tomorrow

Must win game tomorrow

If he loses this one the fans will give up and the media/press bandwagon will go into overdrive to get rid of him as they have already started over the last few days....

As for Moyes I'm sure he will play for a draw.

think the midweek games need there own thread

imagine arsenal lose

this place could go into melt down

Was happy when United eventualy got ahead against Fulham on Sunday, as this idiot would have played the same team the same way.

Now he'll actually lose his wingers and bring in three workmen, with Mata behind van Persie and Rooney.

Man Utd will actually turn up, even if RvP thinks about not bothering the booing will motivate him, we will dig in at some point and settle for a draw.

Manchester United manager David Moyes is determined to stick to his principles as he prepares to take his side to Arsenal on Wednesday.

United and Moyes have taken another battering from fans and critics alike after rock-bottom Fulham snatched a late point with a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.

But Moyes remains in a positive frame of mind as United go in search of a Premier League double over the Gunners following their 1-0 home victory in November.

Reflecting on the Fulham game, Moyes said: "We played well and in any other game would have scored many a goal.

"Everyone keeps telling me about the stats and the opportunities we had. We had plenty of chances to win the game.

"Football does that sometimes and we've got to try and make sure it doesn't happen too often.

"There have been a few twists this season; hopefully we'll get them our way in the future. You just continue doing the right things. Keep going and your luck will change, there's no doubt about that.

"We got a good result against Arsenal here at Old Trafford earlier in the season and we'll try and do the same again.

"I think we've played better, I think we've played better in several games, but in that one we got the one goal and that sometimes makes the difference.

"We'll go and play the way we are, we are a top side and hopefully we'll go and show that we are. We'll play well and do everything we can to pick up all three points.

breaking-bad-anger-2-gif.gif

• Upvote 3

Manchester United manager David Moyes is determined to stick to his principles as he prepares to take his side to Arsenal on Wednesday.

United and Moyes have taken another battering from fans and critics alike after rock-bottom Fulham snatched a late point with a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.

But Moyes remains in a positive frame of mind as United go in search of a Premier League double over the Gunners following their 1-0 home victory in November.

Reflecting on the Fulham game, Moyes said: "We played well and in any other game would have scored many a goal.

"Everyone keeps telling me about the stats and the opportunities we had. We had plenty of chances to win the game.

"Football does that sometimes and we've got to try and make sure it doesn't happen too often.

"There have been a few twists this season; hopefully we'll get them our way in the future. You just continue doing the right things. Keep going and your luck will change, there's no doubt about that.

"We got a good result against Arsenal here at Old Trafford earlier in the season and we'll try and do the same again.

"I think we've played better, I think we've played better in several games, but in that one we got the one goal and that sometimes makes the difference.

"We'll go and play the way we are, we are a top side and hopefully we'll go and show that we are. We'll play well and do everything we can to pick up all three points.

1365373797453.gif

/

You Arsenal fans are taking the piss, at OT you actually had a tiny bit of an excuse for shitting it as the rot fully hadn't set in but if going into a game against them tonight at home and expecting to lose?

Unacceptable.