Must Read Books For Building Powerful Black Conscious Minds

Don Crack

Please list some books

Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology Free Link Here

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney Free Link Here

Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery by Na?im Akbar

The Mis-Education of the Negro by Carter Godwin Woodson Free Link Here

Ironic u being anti islam suggesting a book by a black man who dropped his european name in favour of an islamic name, can we still consider him credible if he aligns himself with a religion 'created by arabs'?

Please list some books

Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology Free Link Here

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney Free Link Here

Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery by Na?im Akbar

The Mis-Education of the Negro by Carter Godwin Woodson Free Link Here

Ironic u being anti islam suggesting a book by a black man who dropped his european name in favour of an islamic name, can we still consider him credible if he aligns himself with a religion 'created by arabs'?

Im not against arabs or anti islam but i just cant stand how these so called Muslims are helping black people in the real world. So maybe you can highlight some things for me that these so called Muslims are doing positive besides selling pork to people in the city/still killing black people/converting drug dealers to Islam and still selling drugs and not 1 so called arab helping them in sight. Please enlighten me.