2014 FA Cup R5 - Champions League & Europa 2nd Round L1

User

pmsl rafa was too much he could make any bunch of jokers into a team. while maximising on the talent which was (alonso,gerrard,torres). The english media didn't like him cos Mourinho was such a "lad" and he was the other foreigner manager who they knew nothing about. He shut down jose more than once while he was yapping about liverpool. theres the ones that talk and theres the ones that do and Rafa did the damn thing more time.

Do you think Mourinho wasn't mad he was mad lool He was spending this money and NO CL PMSL. This Rafa guy was in his way all the time. I bet none of Fergie,Wenger or Mourinho could manage such a dead team to win a CL lol I laugh looking back at it we had some passengers. rafa took them to the CL with his great tactics. he is a highly decorated manager tbh 

It's all about the way it's delivered. Jose is in full control and knows exactly what he is doing and how he's coming across. Rafa like Keegan before him had felt aggrieved and felt the need to go in the offensive to defend himself.

Jose plays the media incredibly and they live him for it despite knowing exactly what he's doing.

You lot give too much attention to 'mind games'

How do you know Jose is in full control and Rafa wasn't?

I think you're just chatting sh*t tbh.

You think Jose being 100% serious when he mouths off about others. 

You think he was serious when he was going on about City's spending, considering they spent more this season? Or do you think he's trolling to get on peoples nerves? 

Rafa was pissed off at thing Fergie was saying, (rightly so tbh) and decided to have a go back, he was serious he wasn't saying it with a cheeky wink he was saying it to try to make a hard hitting point. 

Now even if all this is bullshit. 

I started my post by saying its about how its delivered. as thats how people will take it. Rafa was talking sense but he delivered it wrong, the tone was wrong the timing was wrong. Jose tends to get the tone and timing right 9/10 when dealing with the British Media. Thats the main difference.

I can't believe you mentioned Rafa in the same sentence as Keegan, you must be taking the piss.

I don't think t has anything to do with delivery and everything to do with whether the media are hanging off your nut sack or not.

If it is about delivery, can you explain to me how Allardyce and Ferguson didn't get ridiculed for the 'disrespectful game over hand gesture' storyline they cobbled together?

Mourinho chats sh*t, I wish people would stop dressing up everything he says as an example of psychological warfare excellence, it was exactly the same with Ferguson. Everyone was talking about him being a master of mind games when City fell off the pace in the title race, funnily enough when City came back to win it I don't remember anyone saying he'd been outdone psychologically by Mancini.

Why do the media hang of Jo

It's all about the way it's delivered. Jose is in full control and knows exactly what he is doing and how he's coming across. Rafa like Keegan before him had felt aggrieved and felt the need to go in the offensive to defend himself.

Jose plays the media incredibly and they live him for it despite knowing exactly what he's doing.

You lot give too much attention to 'mind games'

How do you know Jose is in full control and Rafa wasn't?

I think you're just chatting sh*t tbh.

You think Jose being 100% serious when he mouths off about others. 

You think he was serious when he was going on about City's spending, considering they spent more this season? Or do you think he's trolling to get on peoples nerves? 

Rafa was pissed off at thing Fergie was saying, (rightly so tbh) and decided to have a go back, he was serious he wasn't saying it with a cheeky wink he was saying it to try to make a hard hitting point. 

Now even if all this is bullshit. 

I started my post by saying its about how its delivered. as thats how people will take it. Rafa was talking sense but he delivered it wrong, the tone was wrong the timing was wrong. Jose tends to get the tone and timing right 9/10 when dealing with the British Media. Thats the main difference.

I can't believe you mentioned Rafa in the same sentence as Keegan, you must be taking the piss.

I don't think t has anything to do with delivery and everything to do with whether the media are hanging off your nut sack or not.

If it is about delivery, can you explain to me how Allardyce and Ferguson didn't get ridiculed for the 'disrespectful game over hand gesture' storyline they cobbled together?

Mourinho chats sh*t, I wish people would stop dressing up everything he says as an example of psychological warfare excellence, it was exactly the same with Ferguson. Everyone was talking about him being a master of mind games when City fell off the pace in the title race, funnily enough when City came back to win it I don't remember anyone saying he'd been outdone psychologically by Mancini.

The question you have to ask is why do the media hang of Jose but sack. They know he's bullshitting. We know it, he knows it. Difference is his does his bullshitting with charisma! The media lap it up the all wanna cosy up to him and this taints every story that is written about him.

When I compared Rafa to Keegan it wasn't about intensity or losing the plot, it was about being drawn out. He felt like Fergie was talking crap, (he was) and felt the need to come back. When in reality he should have just said "we're not watching what those guys over there are doing or saying we're top if the league they should contaminate to worry about us" you think the media could've spun that?

Don't really remember Mancini being drawn in tbh.

The worse thing Rafa could've done was respond to Fergie's goading.

So despite talking sense throughout, and being outwardly at least very calm about things what happened at the end of the season and if I remember correctly the following week or 2 will see that reasoned and detailed retort highlighted as a meltdown. Rightly or wrongly.

People said at the time, Fergie wouldn't have been shaking in his boots or feeling nervous after what Rafa said he would've most probably had a lil smile and thought "I think I've gotten to him abit"

@kompressor

I know why they love him, because they're more interested in pantomime than the game which is a shame for the rest of us who actually follow football for the sake of actual football.

I'll stick my neck out now and say that if Chelsea don't win the league he won't be put under scrutiny for his mind games, whereas if City don't win the league Pellegrini will despite the fact that for the most part he's ignored him.

Rafa responded to Ferguson and it was perceived as him losing the mind games because we didn't win the league, Mancini responded to Ferguson and won the league but......tumbleweed.

It's funny you don't remember Mancini getting drawn into mind games isn't it, maybe because when he engaged in them and City actually won the league he wasn't heralded as a master of psychological warfare a la Ferguson or Mourinho.

Read this article and look at the way they paint Ferguson as some sort of psychological mastermind talking about his 'past victims' and how it's now Mancini's turn to face him.

You didn't comment on Allardyce and Ferguson cooking up their storyline by the way, it was delivered in seriousness and was bollocks so how does that fit into your idea of it being about the delivery?

Of course they are there to sell papers

'Me and my squad are focused on the next game'

Or

'Wenger is a voyuer'

There is a reason why they love jose is because he does all the hard work for them in writing the headlines.

Simple as that

f*cking hell flojo. Mourinho really gets you mad innit. It's not that serious

Nah it's not him, it's the way people make him out to be the star attraction of the premier league because he chats sit in a press conference every week.

The Spanish and Italian media clocked he was a prick pretty early on and let him know that the game doesn't play a supporting role to his ego, the journalists here should take a leaf out of their book.

He would love to have him at Liverpool secretly.

/

All this Rafa talk how are Napoli doing??

/

Mikel and Matic

I really wouldn't but let's do a pop quiz, who said this 

Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it. I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then [Roman] Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project. It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success.

Napoli just beat Roma 3-0 a few days ago to get to the cup final.

@kompressor

I know why they love him, because they're more interested in pantomime than the game which is a shame for the rest of us who actually follow football for the sake of actual football.

I'll stick my neck out now and say that if Chelsea don't win the league he won't be put under scrutiny for his mind games, whereas if City don't win the league Pellegrini will despite the fact that for the most part he's ignored him.

Rafa responded to Ferguson and it was perceived as him losing the mind games because we didn't win the league, Mancini responded to Ferguson and won the league but......tumbleweed.

It's funny you don't remember Mancini getting drawn into mind games isn't it, maybe because when he engaged in them and City actually won the league he wasn't heralded as a master of psychological warfare a la Ferguson or Mourinho.

Read this article and look at the way they paint Ferguson as some sort of psychological mastermind talking about his 'past victims' and how it's now Mancini's turn to face him.

You didn't comment on Allardyce and Ferguson cooking up their storyline by the way, it was delivered in seriousness and was bollocks so how does that fit into your idea of it being about the delivery?

Most of what Fergie Did in the media was bullshit. Fergie's aim was to paint Rafa in a negative light so the media would then follow that lead. again if Rafa had laughed it off said, "He's incorrect, i didn't mean any disrespect" or again just swerved the whole thing and Liverpool had gone on to win the league the whole saga would've been forgotten.

same way if after Keegan's "love it" speech Newcastle had won the league history would've been painted in a completely different way.

If Liverpool had gone from strength to strength in the afermath of the facts speech maintained their lead and won the league thee media wouldn't be so eager to hit him over the head with it at every possible opportunity.

Fergie got away with his nonsense because he always gave off the impression that he was doing it for a reason. the levels of nonsense were offset by the fact that he often had success to mask it all and say "See it was all part of the plan"

Fergie played the media game and campaigned for the support of most of the pther managers, this gave him more power than he should've had, Rafa didnt play the media game so they were more than happy to turn on him.

a phrase Journalists will use about Fergie and Jose, "good copy".  This is why they hang on their every word and buy into the bullshit. 

disclaimer- If anyone thinks This is me saying I love Fergie and Jose your mistaken, They are Cunts who are in it for themselves and always have been, Rafa's major redeeming feature was that he actually appeared to give a shit about Liverpool and their fans. For all Fergie's success and the good times had he held the fans in contempt.

Yo time bomb how close were Algeria to qualifying?

qualifying for what?

Clearly means the olympics you tool

Theres more than one event in the olympics u tart

Algeria qualified in cross country skiing, ice hockey no chance though, greece, turkey, uae would all qualify ahead of us and they would be obliterated by the likes of usa, canada, russia etc