Greatest 'Injustices' To Have Been Experienced By Players At Your Club Past/Present

Mame Biram Diouf

He actually suggested the loan himself, BR was in favour of him staying.

Brendan Rodgers threw him in against United at 18, it perplexes me when people think there is even a remote chance of him leaving, his Rodgers type of player!

People are still scarred by Pacheco, different times.

We will see :lol: we cant play with a 21 year old coutinho, 21 year old Alberto and 20 year old Suso. All of them are gona be inconsistent because they are learning besides i can see us signing a senior player for that position in the summer. Unless Suso plays on the right like he does for almeira and i dont rate him there

We can play with Suso and Coutinho though.

Alberto is clearly not as highly rated as Suso by either Spain or Liverpool and i think he may go out on loan next year.

Suso can play on the right, in the hole or the role Gerrard is currently playing now, there is a lot of space for him even if we sign another CM.

He will be decent on the right in a good team, don't think thats where his future is, but in a team like ours he can certainly play there, in fact thats where he established himself in the reserves.

Mikel

:lol:

4th highest appearances from a foreign player.

Full set of honours.

What injustice has he been done?

Malouda.

Anelka.

Alex.

Sorry maybe its because i'm from Naij, but Mikel really was suppose to be way more than he became.

This is the guy that finished 2nd to Messi at the u20 world cup, he was suppose to be a Pogba esque player.

When he first came through he had flawless technique and you can still see remnants of it in his game, lovely touch great short and long passing.

Unfortunately he went to Chelsea and Mourinho typically thought he would best fit as a Makelele type player.

A lot of the flack has to go towards him as well, strikes me as another one of those laid-back affs just content with picking up a decent wage and playing for a successful club.

We will see :lol: we cant play with a 21 year old coutinho, 21 year old Alberto and 20 year old Suso. All of them are gona be inconsistent because they are learning besides i can see us signing a senior player for that position in the summer. Unless Suso plays on the right like he does for almeira and i dont rate him there

Alberto is clearly not as highly rated as Suso by either Spain or Liverpool and i think he may go out on loan next year.

Suso can play on the right, in the hole or the role Gerrard is currently playing now, there is a lot of space for him even if we sign another CM.

He will be decent on the right in a good team, don't think thats where his future is, but in a team like ours he can certainly play there, in fact thats where he established himself in the reserves.

Fair enough I have seen suso play in CM for spain. Just dont think he has the tenacity for a role like that in the PL. What Gerrards position you mean defensive mid? U think he can play there? Also the reason why he has never played in the hole for Liverpool at senior level is probably due to his lack of goals and assists. I hope what u are saying is true tho he is one of my favourites out of the academy. Would be great if he cemented a role for the first team. Just sceptical nowdays lol

Fair enough I have seen suso play in CM for spain. Just dont think he has the tenacity for a role like that in the PL. What Gerrards position you mean defensive mid? U think he can play there? Also the reason why he has never played in the hole for Liverpool at senior level is probably due to his lack of goals and assists. I hope what u are saying is true tho he is one of my favourites out of the academy. Would be great if he cemented a role for the first team. Just sceptical nowdays lol

I agree but a couple weeks ago i would have said the same about Coutinho.

For what its worth i feel he has a more aggressive streak than Coutinho, he is also more sturdy, he rides challenges well, he isn't new to English football i don't think he will have any problems with physicality.

Think he can play as the deep lying playmaker yeah, in a similar way Pirlo plays the role.

When you look at him he has a lot of qualities that allows him to play in many roles, players like Silva have the touch close control final pass etc and he has that, but Silva doesn't really have the long passing he has, Suso has that, i feel his game is too diverse not to make it, whether as a player in the hole or as a deep lying playmaker.

• Upvote 1

Mikel

:lol:

4th highest appearances from a foreign player.

Full set of honours.

What injustice has he been done?

Malouda.

Anelka.

Alex.

Sorry maybe its because i'm from Naij, but Mikel really was suppose to be way more than he became.

This is the guy that finished 2nd to Messi at the u20 world cup, he was suppose to be a Pogba esque player.

When he first came through he had flawless technique and you can still see remnants of it in his game, lovely touch great short and long passing.

Unfortunately he went to Chelsea and Mourinho typically thought he would best fit as a Makelele type player.

A lot of the flack has to go towards him as well, strikes me as another one of those laid-back affs just content with picking up a decent wage and playing for a successful club.

Basically

Lahi, malouda > obertan

Ledley King.

:(